SBF Season 7

Softball.com:

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont even remember who is on my team and I cant get into it from work.... Wife made a big deal on saturday causing me to miss draft. Hope it went well. Im pretty sure my guy wouldnt have slowed you guys up at all.

ssf

Too tired to care
Nope - draft moved fairly well (little over an hour and half I think). There are definitely some interesting choices on your team.

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope - draft moved fairly well (little over an hour and half I think). There are definitely some interesting choices on your team.

What can I say by buddy helped me out, but definately had a much different strategy then I would of had. Its all good though. I didnt do that well last year so who knows.

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
And I dont think I wound up with alot of value at keeper options for next year. I might have to be active with trades this year to see if I can adjust that. I normally dont like making a ton of trades maybe this year will have to be different.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I had a person set up to draft for me but he had something come up last minute, I got to make a few picks but not many. If I were a ****head I would have just quit but I'm not like that so I'll just make the best of it and hope I can win a couple categories or make some moves to help for next year. I really need some pitching help though

ssf

Too tired to care
I had a person set up to draft for me but he had something come up last minute, I got to make a few picks but not many. If I were a ****head I would have just quit but I'm not like that so I'll just make the best of it and hope I can win a couple categories or make some moves to help for next year. I really need some pitching help though

I think you're ok on pitching once you get your SPs back from the DL. Just don't panic now (unless you want to overpay me for a SP) - remember we have an IP limit - you don't need to pile up innings in April if it means you're still able to use them before the end of year.

Then again, I love those guys who run out of innings in August and watch their teams fade away.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Does anyone have a catcher that they would move? I don't think Gattis is going to cut it from a fantasy perspective

ssf

Too tired to care
I never draft more than 1 catcher. Gattis was on my 'avoid' list. Unless he slipped at least five rounds past his adp, I wanted nothing to do with him.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I didn't either to be honest but by the time my game ended on Saturday and I could draft some players he was the best available left.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Cheeks and I broke the seal, now its time to start dealing. I'm deep at 3b if anyone is looking

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
Some how leading the pack in this league. Not sure if my pitching will be able to keep up this pace, but atleast I can say I spent some time at the top this year.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I need to make sure I can be at the draft next year. I'm aiming to try and win a couple categories so my donation this year will help me next year in one way or another

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
My team blows donkey balls. Not sure how I'm in second right now...especially with four guys on the DL, three of whom are key contributors. My plummet in the standings will come.