SBF Team TPS Tourney

bkoliba

Addicted to Softballfans
If y'all are including me in this, I'm guessing I'm not classified in Texas. I've been playing mostly D in NM. Not really sure how the classifications and bumps work since NM didn't really concern themselves with player rankings. Not much roster integrity in that state. I would appreciate if someone could give a brief explanation. Also, I would love to get together with some guys for bp or as a fill in if anyone is interested.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
When will the date be set for the tourney? I vote for one of the ironman tourneys either in garland, mesquite, or rowlette

Meskin24

those arent pecks
If y'all are including me in this, I'm guessing I'm not classified in Texas. I've been playing mostly D in NM. Not really sure how the classifications and bumps work since NM didn't really concern themselves with player rankings. Not much roster integrity in that state. I would appreciate if someone could give a brief explanation. Also, I would love to get together with some guys for bp or as a fill in if anyone is interested.

You would be considered D. But no one knows who you are. so I dont think it will matter if you play E.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
As longs as I dont have another tourney going on down here in Houston, I should be game. I haven't played in a 250 tourney in a long time so I dont know the advantages or disadvantages...so its up to the guys who know more about this

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
my vote is 9/7/13 in mesquite. LMK what yall think.

I think I can make it up there. I have a load of vacation I need to take.

Sidenote: You sure you don't have any weddings or bachelor's parties or anything else planned for that weekend? :D

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
As longs as I dont have another tourney going on down here in Houston, I should be game. I haven't played in a 250 tourney in a long time so I dont know the advantages or disadvantages...so its up to the guys who know more about this

The one I'm seeing on the 7th is 300 ft.

Meskin24

those arent pecks
im thinking since this is a 5GG. having 12-13 wouldnt hurt. it shouldnt be to hot at that time. I dont mind sitting to let others play. I just want to have a good time.

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
I dont mind sitting to let others play. I just want to have a good time.

This ^ for me, too. I just want to get away for a weekend, since my wife is up by 3 getaways or so, and she'll probably have another one before this tourney.

GrandCherokee

Addicted to Softballfans
im thinking since this is a 5GG. having 12-13 wouldnt hurt. it shouldnt be to hot at that time. I dont mind sitting to let others play. I just want to have a good time.

I'm totally on board with that. I have a grandma that lives in Mesquite so this would be perfect for me.