SBF Texas Tourney November

Meskin24

those arent pecks
Here's the deal. We are looking at putting together a team of SBF players to meet up, hang out and play in a tourney for a weekend. Seeing as how the state is so FN big. It will be a drive for some im sure. There is a 6GG in San Angelo in November. 6GG makes it somewhat worth traveling for. Im sure people can car pool to get there. There are plenty of hotels to stay at. I am in DFW and would be willing to drive a few down with me. If your interested in this, PM me.

Meskin24

those arent pecks
BLD could be a possibilty in Dec. The BLD in November is Fall Budfest and guys will play with there teams. I will check Dec

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
If there is a tourney at BLD I might be interested, sister & Nephew lives down the street from there, so I could spend some time with them. 6GG is awesome but not sure if the whole 6 hours there and then 6 hours back would be worth it.

Meskin24

those arent pecks
Best bet is probably the Toy Drive in Dec 12/15/12

if every player bring one new unwrapped gift. its 100 off the total fee for the tourney also.

Thakaz

Addicted to Softballfans
If there is a tourney at BLD I might be interested, sister & Nephew lives down the street from there, so I could spend some time with them. 6GG is awesome but not sure if the whole 6 hours there and then 6 hours back would be worth it.

I'm sure it's not worth it, Chan.

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
Id be interested. I probably wouldnt be able to play the BLD ones though since my regular team usually enters those.

Meskin24

those arent pecks
Id be interested. I probably wouldnt be able to play the BLD ones though since my regular team usually enters those.

We are going to start doing more BLD. But one tourney in December. Doesnt affect anything. Either way, I understand.

Dirty sancho

Addicted to Softballfans
I may be intersted, depending on weekend, etc ,post it up and take roll call, I play all the fat guy positoins...lol

Dirty sancho

Addicted to Softballfans
I cant make a decision on San Angelo until I come back from Hispanic worlds, I may end up spending to much money on boys town...lol

SA is 6 hours from me, so

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
Found out BLD down here in League City is doing a Toys for Tots thing...team might be doing that, so might not be able to make it up to mansfield

Bigtex7051

Addicted to Softballfans
More than likely down for san angelo. Just gotta ensure ill be off work. Went to mil training there. Kinda miss that place

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
if san angelo or either BLDs won't work for us STXans, we should try something at the beginning of the year again for all of us