SBF VA Jack Day the man the myth the legend

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
Man when I was your age we did all that, but it was all uphill with a 40mph headwind....and then went out partying!!!.:D:p

I'm saving my energy for when I'm your age :D ;)

I told my wife I was cutting back to 2 games a week.. Tonight is game #5 and tomorrow is #6.. oops.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Yall quit talking about retirement. Some of us won't make it that far. :D
Seriously though Mike and Scot I hope yall enjoy retirement. You both deserve it for the sacrifice you and your families made for our country.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Seriously though Mike and Scot I hope yall enjoy retirement. You both deserve it for the sacrifice you and your families made for our country.

Your 100% right!!!

nextlevel

I hope I can go one day.

nextlevel

Okay first of all not picking up a bat since last August and then playing all day yesterday was a bad idea because damn I am sore today.

jac187

<font color="#000080">New Member</font>
may be bring the gear out of retirement. guys from HS have started a team and I may pick up a few games. co-worker just started playing co-ed and he is trying to learn how to hit mushballs with single wall bats 300 ft. ah who am i kidding, there is a better chance of me dating a supermodel's semi-attractive husky sister than me lacing of the turfs and breaking out the clown pants for another season.. lol

RetMilVet

Project War Path

Thanks Dave. But the true sacrifice we make is for our families. I thank GOD that this country is safe so good fathers like you can really make America stronger. Thank you for being a good family man. God bless you.

And this goes to everyone. Take care of your families, be vigilant, and enjoy the time you have together....life is too short and we need to cheerish all the moments we have together.

jack#8

Back to Easton
yep just in from Asheville. Worked from 4 till 10 this morning then picked Mom up and took her to Asheville to eat.

You play today?

Nope we are taking the next couple weekends off I think. Did have a busy day. Took mom out for supper tonight. Good to catch up around the house today

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
busy busy busy here. Work, softball, soccer, work, fishing........ Hope everyone is doing well.