SBF VA Jack is a figment of our imagination Thread

nextlevel

What the heck is a "catch":confused:....maybe I don't want to know.:eek::p:D

It means I can't hardly move my neck. See below.

"FIRST AID FOR NECK PAIN stop any exercise or treatment that increases your pain. When you first feel a catch or strain in you neck"

RetMilVet

Project War Path
It means I can't hardly move my neck. See below.

"FIRST AID FOR NECK PAIN stop any exercise or treatment that increases your pain. When you first feel a catch or strain in you neck"

Never heard that term before used like that, learn something new every day.:cool:

nextlevel

Well, I don't see anything wrong with this phrase sunshine.:D

He needs to keep his sick fantasies locked up in his bedroom locked away and hidden at the back of the sock drawer like normal people do.

Thats what you guys do right?...............

wait nevermind I have said to much:eek:

jack#8

Back to Easton
Man i had a rough day today!!!! Had the guys break a axle on a F350 this morning. Took me two hours to drill the bolts out!! Thank goodness for left handed drill bits!!!!! Got it all taken apart and ready to go back together in the morning.

RetMilVet

Project War Path
He needs to keep his sick fantasies locked up in his bedroom locked away and hidden at the back of the sock drawer like normal people do.

Thats what you guys do right?...............

wait nevermind I have said to much:eek:

LOL.....now we know where the skeletons are :D:D:D

RetMilVet

Project War Path
Man i had a rough day today!!!! Had the guys break a axle on a F350 this morning. Took me two hours to drill the bolts out!! Thank goodness for left handed drill bits!!!!! Got it all taken apart and ready to go back together in the morning.

I'm tired just reading that Jack, hope it all goes well in the morning for ya.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
I know we have several veterans here and a some still serving. Let me personally say a big THANK YOU for your service and sacrifices for our country.

jack#8

Back to Easton
I know we have several veterans here and a some still serving. Let me personally say a big THANK YOU for your service and sacrifices for our country.

Could have not said it any better myself Dave. Thanks to all the men and women!!!

bashbro24

Back in the game
Thanks Dave and Jack! I would like to say the same. The young men and women of our armed forces serve in a time that they know they will go into harms way and may pay the ultimate sacrifice but still choose to stand up for freedom. No time in history has this happened (non-draft times). We as service men and women know the price we may pay. It makes it allot easier when you have the support of the people of the United states who stand in prayer and thoughts for us. We thank you as well! God Bless!

nextlevel

Thanks Dave and Jack! I would like to say the same. The young men and women of our armed forces serve in a time that they know they will go into harms way and may pay the ultimate sacrifice but still choose to stand up for freedom. No time in history has this happened (non-draft times). We as service men and women know the price we may pay. It makes it allot easier when you have the support of the people of the United states who stand in prayer and thoughts for us. We thank you as well! God Bless!

You all don't get enough credit for what you do sir and the dangers you face. Its a real shame to.