SBF VA Jack is a figment of our imagination Thread

RetMilVet

Project War Path
What is it like 80 degrees down there. I blieve we hit the 60's today. The only bad thing is the rain is a coming.:eek:

jack#8

Back to Easton
No rain yet but the weather map for our area is starting to get really green with some yellows present.:eek:

Been raining here since noon yesterday. And suppose to be out by noon today. With the rain last week the ground is all water. No where for it to go

Last edited:

nextlevel

Been raining here since noon yesterday. And suppose to be out by noon today. With the rain last week the ground is all water. No where for it to go

hell we have some ice mixed with ours and I just got a call from work to tell me theres 3 inches of snow there.:eek:

nextlevel

We had a little mix with very big flakes and now just flurries. I'm tired of the snow and want the sun to shine!!!!!

You know I love the snow and the cold but one it reaches this point I am ready to just get warm I mean tomorrow its supposed to be 60:rolleyes:

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Anyone got a hookup on a FP bat. 28" with and 11 or 12 ounce drop. Doesn't need to be high end or anything. Just looking for something the 8 year old can use. The Kmart bats are not good enough for her to shoot middle with. :D

RetMilVet

Project War Path
Anyone got a hookup on a FP bat. 28" with and 11 or 12 ounce drop. Doesn't need to be high end or anything. Just looking for something the 8 year old can use. The Kmart bats are not good enough for her to shoot middle with. :D

LOL.......got to teach them early!!:D:D

CAG610

I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH!

Check just bats they have a wide variety of eastons ranging from $39 - $300. for youth fast pitch.

Soldierstrong

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know the local hookup for Softball nation stamped 44 525 balls. Tried buying from Decker directly this morning and they are all sold out. Got to have some for the tourney this weekend at Iron Bridge.

CAG610

I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH!
Anyone know the local hookup for Softball nation stamped 44 525 balls. Tried buying from Decker directly this morning and they are all sold out. Got to have some for the tourney this weekend at Iron Bridge.

I would try Butch Tiller the SNA director, his email and number are on the SNA page.

Soldierstrong

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I've tried emailing him twice, and haven't gotten a response. I'll talk to my guys about your tourney the next weekend too.

Soldierstrong

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, Don Pepe, who last year was Don Jose will be playing again on Sunday nights out there. I'll be playing for Clover Hill AG in the Friday night church league. I also was asked to play for the post team this year. A lot of softball in my 2011.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Check just bats they have a wide variety of eastons ranging from $39 - $300. for youth fast pitch.

Ya I saw one on there. Im watching one on Ebay that ends tonight. The store here just has high end sticks.

SS we wont be out there this year from what I heard. You gonna be playing in the A bracket ?