SBF VA Jack is a figment of our imagination Thread

jack#8

Back to Easton
Get used to it supposed t rain late into next week:(

Speaking of next week we are looking for somewhere to play that weekend Jack let me know if you hear of anything coming up. There is one in JC but thats our last choice if we can help it.

I seen that. I will keep my eyes open for something Jon

jack#8

Back to Easton
Jon I was almost in your neck of the woods this morning. Went to Phipps Bend to do some electrical work

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Well looks like Im back in the game. Gonna be playing for a D team out of Fredericksburg. Said they needed someone who could play 1st, C and EH. I wasn't gonna do it but everything is paid for including rooms and gas when we go out of town. We have to pay for our own food though. Only 2 tournaments a month so that's not too bad. This sport is like being in the mob. You try to get out and they pull you back in. Hope the wife takes it ok or I may need a hotel room. :(

Last edited:

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
Well looks like Im back in the game. Gonna be playing for a D team out of Fredericksburg. Said they needed someone who could play 1st, C and EH. I wasn't gonna do it but everything is paid for including rooms and gas when we go out of town. We have to pay for our own food though. Only 2 tournaments a month so that's not too bad. This sport is like being in the mob. You try to get out and they pull you back in. Hope the wife takes it ok or I may need a hotel room. :(

You coming down for Chance?

jack#8

Back to Easton

Sweet!!! Sounds great. Glad for ya!!!!!!!!

nextlevel

Sounds like a good deal. Have fun

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Finally after years of trying I pulled off an April Fools prank. :D

Yall fellars know Im done playing unless there is SBF event.

jac187

<font color="#000080">New Member</font>

april fools....