SBF VA Jack still doesn't exist

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck w/that, man. Still using the P90X discs, something else, a combination?

Yea.. still doing P90X when I can drag my butt out of bed.. 5am keeps getting harder and harder to get up for. Since I'm playing ball at night I can no longer workout that evening if I sleep in. Well I can still workout but usually injured or really tired so it's not the same.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
who do you nancies play for?

I "retired". Im too old, fat, and slow. Top that off with the 80% of people playing are swinging glass and there you have it. Good guys here though. I have played with most all of them at one point and had some of the best times when we played. I would like to lace em up one more time to play ball with Jack. :D

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
I "retired". Im too old, fat, and slow. Top that off with the 80% of people playing are swinging glass and there you have it. Good guys here though. I have played with most all of them at one point and had some of the best times when we played. I would like to lace em up one more time to play ball with Jack. :D

I've never played with Jack.. it's on my bucket list ;)

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
See post 208.

That was two weeks ago before I realized we were not gonna have a good summer here at work. Im pretty sure I will be unemployed by October unless I can find another job. Im seriously thinking about turning my employer and retirement account company into the IRS.

jack#8

Back to Easton

I've never played with Jack.. it's on my bucket list ;)

Sounds like a plan. Would love to play with you guys too!!!!

jack#8

Back to Easton
That was two weeks ago before I realized we were not gonna have a good summer here at work. Im pretty sure I will be unemployed by October unless I can find another job. Im seriously thinking about turning my employer and retirement account company into the IRS.

Ive got a "buddy" that works for the tax guys, i can do it if you want me to:D:D

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Ive got a "buddy" that works for the tax guys, i can do it if you want me to:D:D

I may do that. Money is coming out of my check weekly for and IRA but it's not being deposited quarterly like it's supposed to. I've spoke to her and the fund representative in the past about this and they assured me it wouldn't happen again. It has. Several times.

RetMilVet

Project War Path
Nice weather all week up here. We haven't had more then 2 nice days in a row.....until now, gonna be 5 in a row and I'm just one happy man.:D:D:D

Get to play a DH tomorrow and it's going to be beautiful. This is a first for this year and I'm not sure how to act.:cool::D:D

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans

That sucks Dave.. I'd do what you have to do to ensure your not getting screwed..

I'm not touching this one.:cool:

We appreciate that :D

Sounds like a plan. Would love to play with you guys too!!!!

Still laughing at Scot's post but yea we all need to play another tourney together sometime.

Nice weather all week up here. We haven't had more then 2 nice days in a row.....until now, gonna be 5 in a row and I'm just one happy man.:D:D:D

Get to play a DH tomorrow and it's going to be beautiful. This is a first for this year and I'm not sure how to act.:cool::D:D

Our church team has only played 2 games.. 1 of them I missed.. We've had 3 rain outs.. I'm tired of driving 25 min each way just to have the game canceled.

jack#8

Back to Easton
I may do that. Money is coming out of my check weekly for and IRA but it's not being deposited quarterly like it's supposed to. I've spoke to her and the fund representative in the past about this and they assured me it wouldn't happen again. It has. Several times.

Im sure they would like to check it out:rolleyes::rolleyes:

nextlevel

nothing like installing a new server and having the motherboard blow up as soon as its turned on........:rolleyes: What a day.

nextlevel

Gotta love hardware..

Installed 2 of them that one blew up and the other one I can't get the virtual console to work it try's to opens and then times out. So I talked to network?firewall and told them they didn't open all my ports and they got all pissy and told me it was on my end. So I went out and connected to it straight and everything works fine but try to ride the network it fails.............but its on my end:rolleyes:

jac187

<font color="#000080">New Member</font>
last week i had to work on a PC still running WINDOWS 95!! And another pc with a 5.25" floppy....oh yeah we build airplane avionics here...dont be worried....be real freaking scared!!! :eek:

nextlevel

last week i had to work on a PC still running WINDOWS 95!! And another pc with a 5.25" floppy....oh yeah we build airplane avionics here...dont be worried....be real freaking scared!!! :eek:

Last I heard the Space Shuttle ran on DOS 3.0:eek: