SBF VA Jack still doesn't exist

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
That game was beyond ugly.. our infield couldn't catch or throw, nobody on the team could hit.. I only went 1 for 3.. had a 280ish hard line drive and two pop ups that I got under that were caught at 299 :eek: They were playing me around the 290 mark.. Unfortunately everyone knows to play me deep. :(

just drop it in front of them.

bashbro24

Back in the game
This is hard to follow. If you played C, and you happened to win it. You should be locked as a C team. How can they automatically bump you up to B ?? How many teams were in this tourney ?? Was it a qualifier and what sanction was it ??

Sounds like BS to me too.

Oh and congrats on the win.:) ;)

They said it was an NIT...

CAG610

I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH!

I am assuming this is USSSA.

Unfortunately upon winning an NIT your roster freezes immediately. However they cannot force you to play B if you won a C NIT, at least I could not find any place in the rules that will allow them to do that.

An option you have is to apply for disbandment. You can put the team back together but can only have 9 players from the original roster. I think this will allow all of you to go back and play on your civilian teams but I am not 100% sure. I also don't know if this will effect your team in the military circuit. You can find this information in the Utrip rule book under Article III - Individual player eligibility.

RetMilVet

Project War Path

How many teams Rick ?? I think if you win a NIT with 20+ teams ( not sure of the exact # ) the TD can recommend a bump. But it's not automatic.:confused:

I'd call the TD and find out what the deal is. I understand freezing your roster as a C team, that's standard after a NIT win and earning a birth. Bumping you up after only two tournies is unusual.

RetMilVet

Project War Path
I was just trying for hard liners.. last time I tried to "drop it" in front of them it was a weak little pop up to short :D

Just hit the ball hard. Everytime you try to do something you take away from your natural swing. I know this, because I do it too sometimes.:eek::eek:

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
Just hit the ball hard. Everytime you try to do something you take away from your natural swing. I know this, because I do it too sometimes.:eek::eek:

Yep, exactly what I was trying to do. Just ended up hitting too far down on the ball :eek:

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
I think tonight to celebrate 40 lbs lost I'm gonna break out some of the old size 42 jeans and see how they fit now :D

jac187

<font color="#000080">New Member</font>
junk in my closet..a bunch of pants, some turfs, a glove or two, a billion bp balls, 2 og exts, 1 pstz98, broken evo, hammer, longball, and doublewall distance wtih FLI!!!!

john4me05

Dead and Gone
Way hit the ball Jack.
Jon way to maintain the composure. I sometimes have a tough time doing that when people are talking trash.
Had a guy (LH) one time drill 3 shots at me down the first base line. I fielded all 3 and tagged the base. On the third one he said " Im making you look like an All-Star." I replied with "that's not hard to do." After that we became friends on the ball field and even teammates a time or two. One of the few times I maintained composure. :D

Yeah... Just dont take this guy and Larry to Charlottesville... HAHAHAHAHA

Shake it at them and gun em out Dave

john4me05

Dead and Gone
Yep.. now thats a great bat.. just wish they were more durable.. I miss my two freaks :(

Did they change the way they made them?? I got a silver sticker and a bubble knob here with umpteen thousands of hits on em.. Been using em for close to 5 years... Got a 1st edition Helmer + thats just wonderfully awesome... And in back up i have the OG orange Mayhem i bought from Alittleinvc years ago and a OG Syn+ thats stiff as a board still cause it doesnt get used much.. Im set for another 10 years