SBF VA Jack still doesn't exist

jack#8

Back to Easton
Ya it sucks :( And now to make matters worse it seems most of the team now says they want to go to Nashville instead of Athens for the state......I most likely have to work that weekend so I will miss it..........such is my life

Hate to hear it brother!!!!!!

nextlevel

Okay I have seen it all now.........I just came back from taking my trash and recyclables to the county collection center down the road. I pass two guys beside the road having a Klan membership drive:eek: They were waving like the biggest bunch of idiots.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Ill be looking for u. Wait a minute, I dont know what you look like:D

Im the good looking one. :D
They didn't show the game. They taped it and are gonna show it today at 1pm. Reason being is we had several lightning delays. Game started at 8 and didn't end until after midnight sometime. When they do show it just look for the group in the corner. There were only about 50 people left there so I should be easy to spot. :D

Yeah Dave I am still in the Beach area. I actually moved to Yorktown though. So I am a little closer to Richmond now.

Gotcha. My cousin lives near there. He is down in the Bethel area just inside the York county line. Lives in the Air Force base housing.

Ya it sucks :( And now to make matters worse it seems most of the team now says they want to go to Nashville instead of Athens for the state......I most likely have to work that weekend so I will miss it..........such is my life

That sucks Jon. Hopefully something will change before then.

jack#8

Back to Easton
How did yall do Jack ?

We finished 4th. We were 3-1. The lights went out for the second time and it takes 45 minutes or so for them to come on again. It was 1230 so they decided to go home since we are traveling for state this weekend.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
We finished 4th. We were 3-1. The lights went out for the second time and it takes 45 minutes or so for them to come on again. It was 1230 so they decided to go home since we are traveling for state this weekend.

Sounds like yall played well though. Good luck in states.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Sounds like yall played well though. Good luck in states.

We played pretty good. Had a good last inning comeback against a good Menace team. I think they were up 14-10 in the bottom of the 7th. We scored 5 with one out for the win.

Thanks we will probably need it

Hollywood

Addicted to Softballfans
Im a Tn boy looking for some help in the VA area. Going up for work for about a month and need a league team around the Roanoke area. Just looking for some swings can play any position on the field. Thanks guys!