SBF VA Jack still doesn't exist

nextlevel

Well its official I'm screwed...........The wife is house hunting:rolleyes: We never intended to stay here forever but she surprised me last night with a ton of home magazines

jack#8

Back to Easton
Well its official I'm screwed...........The wife is house hunting:rolleyes: We never intended to stay here forever but she surprised me last night with a ton of home magazines

Rebecca is talking about moving again too. I HATE moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack#8

Back to Easton
ME to buddy. I would like to find a place with a little land but she suprised me with this. I got dragged all ovr last night looking at places.

Work that overtime!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

I dont think i could ever live in a subdivision again. I would need some land around me also. My neighbors are pretty good.....I have cows for neighbors :D:D

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Went to the bank the other day to borrow 5k to get a few things done around the house. We did it a few years back and it worked out great. Anyway we ask about borrowing 5k again. Nope you have to borrow a minimum of 10k. I told her we didn't need 10k. She said sorry but that was the minimum. And this is the bank I have been with for 25 years......lol

jack#8

Back to Easton
Went to the bank the other day to borrow 5k to get a few things done around the house. We did it a few years back and it worked out great. Anyway we ask about borrowing 5k again. Nope you have to borrow a minimum of 10k. I told her we didn't need 10k. She said sorry but that was the minimum. And this is the bank I have been with for 25 years......lol

Loans and credit are not common practices anymore. They loan money knowing you cant pay it back. If you can they put you through all kinds of crap to get a loan. We still have one local bank that you can walk into and deal with. I bought my last house in two minutes. Walk in, tell them i need xxxxx dollars and they say ok. Dont happen much anymore in the big banking world!!

jack#8

Back to Easton
Have i ever told you guys i HATE some of my customers!!!! Just got off the phone with one that is bi-polar i believe. At 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nextlevel

take the 10 and make a 5K first payment :)

nextlevel

You guys have a good weekend :) I am heading out in the morning to Penn for my jeep show and as an added bonus I should get in town in time to see Harrisonburg Senators play. I may get to see the legend in his own mind Bryce HArper:rolleyes:

jack#8

Back to Easton
You guys have a good weekend :) I am heading out in the morning to Penn for my jeep show and as an added bonus I should get in town in time to see Harrisonburg Senators play. I may get to see the legend in his own mind Bryce HArper:rolleyes:

Man i hope you have a great time!!!! We just got our gametime of 8 am, nice!!!!!!!!!

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Loans and credit are not common practices anymore. They loan money knowing you cant pay it back. If you can they put you through all kinds of crap to get a loan. We still have one local bank that you can walk into and deal with. I bought my last house in two minutes. Walk in, tell them i need xxxxx dollars and they say ok. Dont happen much anymore in the big banking world!!

So true Jack.

take the 10 and make a 5K first payment :)

I was thinking about that.

I would make sure you could make payments against the principal

Ya like Jon said make a 5k payment. I'll have to see what the stipulations are. Like with my mortgage they will try all kinds of crap like variable rates and such. Gotta watch those jokers.

On a better note I may be visiting the campus of Notre Dame in late August. Nothing set yet but a few of us are planning a road trip to Chicago.

RetMilVet

Project War Path

You should shop around at a few other banks. Maybe a new bank is in order.

nextlevel

Bryce Harper

Must be his attitude, because his stats are pretty good.
http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors/player.cgi?id=harper002bry

Bryce A. Harper Pre-2011: Rated #1 Prospect

Ya he has a real attitude, a month a go he hit a homerun and blew a kiss at the pitcher when he touched home........then couldn't understand why he got hit his next at bat. He has a ton of talent and a 5 cent head to go with it.

Oh and Scot when did Penn become the corn state? every where I looked there was fields of corn thought I was in Indiana for a while.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Anyone know how Jack is doing at state?

Yesterday we were 2-0. We play today at 8 am. Play a tough Express team. Beat CWS and a tough Team Ram that we have had good games with all year. Beat them in the bottom of the 8th

Last edited: