SBFVA - Where are they now !

RetMilVet

Project War Path
lol I don't get online much any more brother, I like the idea of one last SBFVA tourney team, but only if we can get the 4 ****tards, AKA as Dave, jac187, Hoot and Pbear to come out and play. you can even invite RETMILVET too !!!!!!

Thanks you for your vote of confidence. I'll have you know as I get older I feel older, so there.:)

jac187

<font color="#000080">New Member</font>
BOOM....or something like that...man its been a long time. hopefully everyone is doing well!!!

middle is always open!!!

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
What's up you lousy bastages ????? Counting the days until senior league starts here. :thumb:

bashbro24

Back in the game
Hello Fellas! I am officially retired from Softball (just coach now) and in about 30days from the Army...now its time to work on perfecting my slice lol...hope everyone is doing well.

RetMilVet

Project War Path
Not much movement in here. Hope life is going good for ya

Life is fair to midland.

Started playing softball again 2 years ago. First year was ended early with quad problems. Last year went well.

Hopefully will be playing with the young guys in league again this year, as well as playing in a senior league.

Still waiting for that softball fans reunion tournament. :D

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
13 inches of snow and temps in the 30's last weekend. Flirting with 70's this past weekend. Virginia winters suck ! :)

RetMilVet

Project War Path
13 inches of snow and temps in the 30's last weekend. Flirting with 70's this past weekend. Virginia winters suck ! :)

32 inches of snow during the blizzard, and temps today were near 60 with rain. Next week another shot at a noreaster!!!:eek:

Winter weather is fun, and that groundhog is lucky he didn't see his shadow:cool:

RetMilVet

Project War Path
Speaking of older guys, I'm playing in a 50+ league this year for the first time. I'll be 59 this year.:eek:
I'll still be playing with PK Builders though, in the young men's league. So both those together means 3 nights
of softball doubleheaders....hope the body holds up.:cool:

Rhino44

<font color="#00FF00">bangin milk-moneys wife</fon
Speaking of older guys, I'm playing in a 50+ league this year for the first time. I'll be 59 this year.:eek:
I'll still be playing with PK Builders though, in the young men's league. So both those together means 3 nights
of softball doubleheaders....hope the body holds up.:cool:

I am playing in a 40+ wood bat baseball league

RetMilVet

Project War Path
Working as always :) But I do spend a lot of time at the farm so I dont mind that kind of work.

Hard work is good for the soul Jon. Farm work is great for the soul!! Hope you're doing well my friend.

Are you playing ball this year ?

I'm playing in a 50 and over senior league this year, and also playing with the young guys in city league only. No more tournaments for me. Unless we do a SBFans reunion tournament. :D:cool:

jack#8

Back to Easton
Working as always :) But I do spend a lot of time at the farm so I dont mind that kind of work.

Good deal. Glad you're doing good. Sometime that work can be peaceful. We are working on the new Ripken ball fields in pigeon forge. I'm ready for it to be over! Long days and long weeks spent up there.