Buyer Beware Scam alert, do not deal with magnumbombs

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
He stated he would trade me my J3A for his Aftermath. I send his my post office tracking info a few hours ago and he did not send me him. I notice he just posted a few minutes ago about a deal going bad and that his Aftermath was now up for sale. He is a total scammer. I also notice he deleted all of his posts as well. Douche.

Luckily I was able to have the Post Office hold my bat.

:ban:

sh29

Wow, thanks for the heads up - I saw his posts too, and funny......they are gone now (just like you said)!!

Joker

guy literally signed up 2 days ago and had feedback posted the same day he signed up from a "buyer". something ain't right here

Joker

why didn't you have him ship first or use a middleman?
also might want to give out his name, address, etc to compare to other bad deals in the past

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
What the **** are y'all going to do? He didn't get his bat. He had the post office stop the package. There is nothing to be done here. It's a buyer beware not a outstanding bad dealer. Jesus ****.

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
N LA Hacker, why are you defending a scammer? His information is perfectly fine to be displayed publicly considering he attempted to defraud this board. I won't display all of his info, but I will certainly post his name and state.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Was it in the Fresno area? Was a scammer from there.

But with a name like "magnumbombs", he sounds pretty legit. :rolleyes:

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
Stating there is nothing to be done here is stating that it should be let go is not defending? Everyone of this board should be aware of what happened so it can be avoided going forward. This happened to me, I have every right to be pissed and air out this person's information. This is a crime, this is fraud. A statement to not do anything more is indeed defending a criminal.

mjs

Dodging bullets
Stating there is nothing to be done here is stating that it should be let go is not defending? Everyone of this board should be aware of what happened so it can be avoided going forward. This happened to me, I have every right to be pissed and air out this person's information. This is a crime, this is fraud. A statement to not do anything more is indeed defending a criminal.

isn't a buyer beware making people aware

mjs

Dodging bullets
I can tell you are quite the intellectual. Get a life jacka$$ and quite wearing your mother's pantyhose when she's not home.

I have said my piece and have made my thread public.

thanks for the special comments....

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
That's not even what I said. If you had reading comprehension or the ability to decipher context clues, you would clearly see that I have no issue with you posting the thread. I was talking about the dudes wanting his information like they were going to go to his house and beat his ass or something. You did everything correctly by stopping the package at the post office and posting the buyer beware. There was nothing else that needed to be done.

mjs

Dodging bullets
That's not even what I said. If you had reading comprehension or the ability to decipher context clues, you would clearly see that I have no issue with you posting the thread. I was talking about the dudes wanting his information like they were going to go to his house and beat his ass or something. You did everything correctly by stopping the package at the post office and posting the buyer beware. There was nothing else that needed to be done.

stop being so nice

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
He stated he would trade me my J3A for his Aftermath. I send his my post office tracking info a few hours ago and he did not send me him. I notice he just posted a few minutes ago about a deal going bad and that his Aftermath was now up for sale. He is a total scammer. I also notice he deleted all of his posts as well. Douche.

Luckily I was able to have the Post Office hold my bat.

:ban:

deeeerrrrp, deeeeerrrrrp, huh?

Joker

n la wasn't defending anyone and you ask for all the info so that when he does this again with a new name people can search by name and address to verify its the same assclown