SCAM alert

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys, some new member Daniel1 sent me a private message saying to contact his "friend" for a Suncoast Melee 3 bat. I sent this person an email and he responded back with a picture and a very low price of $180 for a new bat. When I said that I would pay with PayPal goods and services, he said he only takes Venmo, Zelle, and cash app. I said I wouldn't do that with someone I don't know so he he said how about pay him 1/2 upfront and then 1/2 later. I am warning all of you that there a lot of scammers out on the softball sites now trying the same scam where they want the money in a way where you can't get your money back. Don't fall for these fake scams, check them out beforehand and make sure they are real. There is a lot of scammers out there.

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
Of course not, that was never going to happen but that's a tactic these scammers will do. Do NOT pay anyone money in a way that you cannot recover your funds.

GoingDeep

They all float
He sent me the same message too about his friend having a bat that I was looking for.

Also, there was another New Member that messaged me as well and both messages were similar but it was from a different user. Mattvivlamore is the second persons username.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a (report) function when you click on a members avatar not sure what it does or if it even work but try that, perhaps administrators can/will ban him

pitcherman

Used to almost be good
Both of the new members mentioned above sent me messages about a bat I was looking for and an email to contact they guy.