Buyer Beware Scfan5

enigma_will12

Addicted to Softballfans
Made a trade deal with him, along with adding cash to the trade, that he requested. The day when everything was suppose to ship, I hear nothing from him text him about 15 times before I get I can't do the trade, he did refund my money but I've never had anyone back out like that... And reading his feedback seems a little shady, two gtg from one person a month separate for the same item.. Just giving everyone a heads up

enigma_will12

Addicted to Softballfans
Idk just bashing the op guys, why so serious?? I understand that "I" need to leave him proper feedback but only if its a gtg or ngtg, not for bb there is no feedback for that...

Mild Sauce

Won't Cheat
Idk just bashing the op guys, why so serious?? I understand that "I" need to leave him proper feedback but only if its a gtg or ngtg, not for bb there is no feedback for that...

Are you serious? There is a BB thread and you can leave it in his itrader. This is the only way that we know who we are dealing with. 99% of the time we are dealing with complete strangers. IMO BB is just as important as NGTG cuz if someone ends up getting what they ask for, but it takes forever to get it or they are made whole through some other means, I wanna know about it. BB should've been left already and you'd do everyone who deals with him a favor by doing the leg work.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans

You must be missing a couple brain cells. Go to the submit feedback, clear as day it gives you options for;

GTG+1
BB-0-
NGTG-1

Now submit the feedback so others know about the guy.

enigma_will12

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea my bad I must be missing some brain cells, ill get right on that sir and btw that profile pic of ur sister is nice

Mild Sauce

Won't Cheat
Yea my bad I must be missing some brain cells, ill get right on that sir and btw that profile pic of ur sister is nice

And you still haven't left the feedback. At this point, you're just as bad as him. You did a deal with a guy who had shady feedback and come on here talking about a BB. Then you don't take the time to put it in his itrader so that everyone can immediately see that he has burned you. IJS

Last edited:

Joker

And you still haven't left the feedback. At this point, you're just as bad as him. You did a deal with a guy who had shady feedback and come on here talking about a BB. Then you don't take the time to put it in his itrader so that everyone can immediately see that he has burned you. IJS

he started this thread so no he's not as bad as him

enigma_will12

Addicted to Softballfans
I started this thread to give everyone a heads up, and that they are aware of the guy, that's why I started the thread.. End of story dude...