scl1

Blaker34

Addicted to Softballfans
Traded it for a hat from a buddy on my league team..

It was a serious question. Unless that was a serious answer, I assume it wasn't.

I am still trying to figure out how the warranty replacement program works. The SCL1 came out 3 years ago. However, I also see guys saying their OG Flex or Extended's are returnable. Yet Easton has a 400 day policy from the original purchase.

The reason I ask is I have a SCL1 that's a complete turd, and cracked.

hoimin

Addicted to Softballfans
Easton returns are typically based on model line (technology and price point).

The SCL1 is from the same line as the OG Extended (SCX3), SCX14, and SRV5. The appropriate return should be the SRV5, provided there is stock. Others have been able to get SRV4s instead with a bit of politeness.

Blaker34

Addicted to Softballfans

The SCL1 is from the same line as the OG Extended (SCX3), SCX14, and SRV5. The appropriate return should be the SRV5, provided there is stock. Others have been able to get SRV4s instead with a bit of politeness.

Well my point is, how are all of these older bats eligible for return? How can a bat from 3 to 6 years ago be eligible for any type of return at this point?

slippuller49

Addicted to Softballfans
It was a serious question. Unless that was a serious answer, I assume it wasn't.

I am still trying to figure out how the warranty replacement program works. The SCL1 came out 3 years ago. However, I also see guys saying their OG Flex or Extended's are returnable. Yet Easton has a 400 day policy from the original purchase.

The reason I ask is I have a SCL1 that's a complete turd, and cracked.

I seriously traded it for a hat...... My bro bought it last nov. At a sport chalet...

slippuller49

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks for the Info....

deedubs

Addicted to Softballfans
It doesn't matter when the bat was made it only matters when it was purchased.. I just bought an scn8 that was made in 07 or 08 but since I bought it from a valid dealer I have a valid receipt.. Hence I have 400 days from date if purchase..

thorrider350

Addicted to Softballfans
****ty ass salvo..... I'll try to sweet talk them into and srv4

Not saying all chics are tards but if one answers when you call in for your RA# HANG UP !!! Talked to 2 of them and they said everythIng was out of stock lol. Called back and spoke to a dude and bat was at my door in 3 days!

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Well my point is, how are all of these older bats eligible for return? How can a bat from 3 to 6 years ago be eligible for any type of return at this point?

They still have reveals sitting on shelves in some stores like our local sports store they still had a few reveals sitting around .

johnnySoftball3

i got a ssr4 for my clear, I requested it :D, they said i was getting a salvo but they sent me a ssr4 and it sure feels good for 100 dollar niw with valid receipt clear :D