SCN2RI Updates?????

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
I myself am under the impression that 26s are as hot as 27 oz and up. Or took a very long time to break in. I've had about 7-8 and maybe had one good 26. Even had a 26 with 2000 cuts and was a log still. Buy the 2 27s I had were pretty hot. I keep giving them a chance but I'll just stick with my og

Champ01

Addicted to Softballfans
I myself am under the impression that 26s are as hot as 27 oz and up. Or took a very long time to break in. I've had about 7-8 and maybe had one good 26. Even had a 26 with 2000 cuts and was a log still. Buy the 2 27s I had were pretty hot. I keep giving them a chance but I'll just stick with my og

My 27oz is much different than my 26oz was. Not looking to start any rumors, just my experience.

My RI feels much stiffer in the handle then the OG's I have swung. I am not sure if thats normal.

Champ01

Addicted to Softballfans
Just hit another 40 balls off a tee with some hard balls. The CNT+ RI loves the hard pills, I can only hope that the bat will feel like this once fully broken in. Great crack sound and great feel of the barrel. Still no signs of spidder webbing.

Did Easton change something with their clear coat? Haven't seen a spidder web on anyones RI yet..

sampson

Just hit another 40 balls off a tee with some hard balls. The CNT+ RI loves the hard pills, I can only hope that the bat will feel like this once fully broken in. Great crack sound and great feel of the barrel. Still no signs of spidder webbing.

Did Easton change something with their clear coat? Haven't seen a spidder web on anyones RI yet..

mine was webbed up like a mofo...it wasnt rolled or anything. all bat on ball action...