For Sale Scn3, scx3, srv4, og cnt+

Rosko018

Master Blaster
26oz scx3, few lines webbing, guess around 600-700 hits. Asa stamps good shape. $315shipped

28oz scn3, no webbing. 500 hits or so. Asa stamps clearly visible. $315 shipped

28oz srv4. Some webbing, about 400 hits I guess. Great shape. Not sure what this is worth, asking $185 shipped

27oz Og cnt +. Webbing nicely. About 600 hits. Asking $230 shipped

No rattles in any of the bats. Pics ready for texting. 218-780-0460 let me know if I'm off on prices, and make an offer. Thanks!

Last edited:

Rosko018

Master Blaster
Like I said I'm not up to date on prices, that's why I gave my number and said make an offer.

Forum rules is to list a price, don't have to post pics. Easier for my to text them.

Rosko018

Master Blaster
It is spring here... Maybe 2" of snow total windblown all around here... Pretty sure winter never came and is gone, which it's spring. Can't you read, I also said make an offer if my prices are off.... Sorry for the crabby post but c'mon man, if your not interested move along, if your interested but don't like my prices, well then make an offer...

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
It is spring here... Maybe 2" of snow total windblown all around here... Pretty sure winter never came and is gone, which it's spring. Can't you read, I also said make an offer if my prices are off.... Sorry for the crabby post but c'mon man, if your not interested move along, if your interested but don't like my prices, well then make an offer...

The problem is that with how far off your prices are people are just moving on anyway. If you adjust the prices to be reasonable im sure you would get more interest.

Agt.Stepps

Lost on SBF
Like I said I'm not up to date on prices, that's why I gave my number and said make an offer.

Forum rules is to list a price, don't have to post pics. Easier for my to text them.

No its easier for everyone to see pics in a post instead of you texting it to everyone. If you don't know how here you go upload said pics into photobucket copy said image url post in OG post. Easy money. Don't be lazy your stuff will sell quicker even with the retarded high prices.

Pending pics I have a 27 oz 20 hit OG av plus cash for the extended. LMK and you can't text me pics I don't have a cell you can reach;)

garzachi

Addicted to Softballfans
Forum rules is to list a price, don't have to post pics.

true...however

2) PROVIDE PICTURES OF THE ITEM. This will go a long way to answer questions. Try to get clear pictures against a neutral background.

believe it or not...there are people that are lazier than not wanting to post pics...those people are the ones that wanna text for pics

the reason why i asked for pics is because i expect it from a gtg board bro...nothing more...nothing less.

gl selling