Milli

icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
i hope that helps.

batboy4014

Addicted to Softballfans
125 to 145 pending how used the bat is and how the bat looks. that's what i've paid for the last couple i have gotten on here.

Milli

yup, all Utrip stealths are pretty cheap nowadays. awesome bats but take some work to break in.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
yeah its a log.. haha hadnt had much use to swing it, thanks

Keep swinging it and you'll be surprised. Use for bp for awhile. The re-sale on these is cheap, but it's a really good stick if you are patient. And if you ever play in cold weather, it is great. Been swinging mine in the cold for @ 3 years and it is a tank.

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
i had one scn4, it was a log. we beat that thing to death, it had a wobble/click...

but we still got nothing out of it, no distance pop...nothing.

best thing i got out of it was returning it for a scn6.

jessie

Real solution #11
picked up a 28oz a few weeks ago for $115 in good shape, now clicking with light webbing and killing the ball. swings real smooth and no complaints here, solid performer.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
i had one scn4, it was a log. we beat that thing to death, it had a wobble/click...

but we still got nothing out of it, no distance pop...nothing.

best thing i got out of it was returning it for a scn6.
Hard to believe. Got a lemon maybe?
picked up a 28oz a few weeks ago for $115 in good shape, now clicking with light webbing and killing the ball. swings real smooth and no complaints here, solid performer.

This is how mine feels. Although in between getting the click, it hit a weird dead-stretch of about 20 swings and then it was back in the groove.

jessie

Real solution #11
Hard to believe. Got a lemon maybe?

This is how mine feels. Although in between getting the click, it hit a weird dead-stretch of about 20 swings and then it was back in the groove.

gotten a few stealths clicking and they all got there the same way.....started feeling a little feedback on contact and "buzzing" (sounded like a distant swarm of bees), and after 20 or so hits changed gears and clicking. first time was a scn9 and i thought it was near death but after clicking began it was a whole nother animal....exciting.

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
my scn6 had and scn9 have webbing, neither click. but both are/were on fire.
scn6 is gone though...

we used to play a lot of outlaw ball, hence the name rez_ball. any ball and bat. we used a lot of super dupers and ultimate evils back when 47/525 were the things to buy, especially the dudley titaniums. anyway, we beat the hell out of that scn4, it never compared to anything else we had though. every other easton has been great to me though.