Scn6 breaks with 500 swing?

hobnobbin

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought an Scn6 on SBF can't find who I got it from yet but remember he said it only had 300 swings on it and is in great shape.My last one lasted 3000 swings in all types of weather.So I put 200 on it and it cracks? Getting it weighed tommorow no way this bat cracks that fast.This sucks.:mad:

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
I can't kill mine. I've been using it for 3 years now and a couple thousand swings easy. Mine doesn't show much wear and tear for the number of swings it has, so maybe he estimated the swings based on the condition and underestimated by a thousand or two. 500 swings just sounds way low for that bat.

hobnobbin

Addicted to Softballfans
Great bat had 1 break last week with some 3000 swings on it in 45 plus degree weather.Also bought another one with 0 swings I started swinging today.

DUBING

Wieght might not give you threexact answer. Only way to tell for sure is to brake it the rest of the way, or open it up.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i bought a minty scn4 off of here a couple years ago. i only got about 2-300 swings and it cracked. 80-90degree temps. theyre known to be tanks as well. got an scn12 as return and its probably over 5000 hits now and still going strong.

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
I got exactly 4 swings on an OG Crush that I bought a month or two ago. Granted, it was probably too cold to be using it, but those were some expensive swings.