Need Help Scn6b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

OK fellas after looking into shaved bats and getting everyone's feedback on this site, and from other softball guys. I have come to a conclusion the bat is NOT shaved however the end cap does look like it had been tampered with. So I have decided to pull my PP claim and bite the bullet on the $80. The thing that sucks the most is that I know I didn't do anything to the bat. Also, I can't prove that he did anything to the bat. So you get what you pay for. Even though I thought this was a form were Passionate Softball Enthusiast could buy, sell, and trade softball bats etc. etc. to help each other out.

I do understand not being refunded the $$ because if I sold a bat to someone then 3 weeks later they wanted their $$ back I would be skeptical also. This case is a little different cause this was for my 11 year old daughter and the bat was not broken. So for future reference if anyone buys a bat from me and uses the bat there will not be a refund.

i told you so

sleddin247

Banned User
PaypAl doesn't have a clue about the rules and policies we follow on this board. They also know nothing about used bat. They were told the bat was shaved and altered, which we now know isn't the truth, so they based their judgement on false information.

Thanks for proving my point.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
:rolleyes:

No where did he say he wasn't either.

******* tightening back up from where joker raped you?

sleddin247 wasn't raped by joker... he was gang raped by about 4 of you on a pinball machine like Jodie Foster.

You want your question answered? If I bought a NIW or NOW never swung bat and the end cap popped off on the first swing would I expect my money back? Yes. If I bought it and had it for a month before swinging it? No. But I would contact the seller and let them know the situation and work out a deal for keeping it and gluing the cap back in. If it was a WR bat, I would understand that it is on me if I save the $$ to buy it cheaper.

But this situation is cut and dry. Per Board Rules.

1) Bat was purchased. Money Sent. Bat shipped.

2) Buyer swung the bat. Made contact with a ball (or perhaps not a ball?) Otherwise using the bat in an activity.

3) Swung the bat for 3 weeks.

4) Buyer OWNS the bat after 1 swing. No refunds.

5) Buyer starts Paypal claim with a bat that was REPORTED shaved to win his claim. Buyer is now the NGTG person in this transaction. Especially after several GTG board members and Mods have all agreed the bat is not shaved and the endcap had not been altered. Just bad luck the end cap fell off. Glue it back on and keep swinging is all I can say.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Sleddin you are so wrong bud.

That bat definitely wasn't shaved. It looked like an amateur tried to manipulate the end of the bat. Perhaps a guy trying to shave a bat themself.

Buyer definitely jumped the gun on this. Glad Pp claim is dropped.

Buy niw from the great store that runs this forum if you want to return bats. Otherwise too bad.

This thread should be deleted. It serves no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.