Scn8

SigAlphAblott

Addicted to Softballfans
they take a lot of hits to open up, but they're not bad. great bats, not as good as their older brother scn3 flex. if you have the time to break it in, it will last and you will like it. if you don't get some of the newer post ABI bats, but avoid the Reveal line.

jojo15

Star Player
I just got one with 300 hits on it and hit it for the first time the other day and it hurt my hands. But I have seen 1000+ swings and they are lights out. Not as good as the extended or og flex but they are sick when they get broke in

bfn18

Addicted to Softballfans
Got about 500 swings on mine and it hitting the ball very well. Cant wait to see it at 1000 hits

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I just traded for an SCN8. Took it out and hit off the tee with it and my SXC3. Distance was similar, maybe 10' farther with the EXT, but they are close. But I do like the SCN8 so far. It's not fully broken in yet either. Should only get better.

ss_jmac

Addicted to Softballfans
ScN8 starts out super stiff but once it loosens up a bit it's almost difficult to mi**** it it's a great bat for the price that will
last for a long time and reward you at the end of it's life.

tfs3011

Addicted to Softballfans
A guy I play with has two of them and one has over 2000 hits on it since he bought it brand new and never swings anything else

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Hit my SCN8 at BP today. I like it a lot. Sounds a little different than my EXT but otherwise they feel almost the same. Great bat for the money.

bfn18

Addicted to Softballfans
Also hit my scn8 today in bp and all i can say is wow. i might be putting down my recoil for a while.

dblomgren4

Banned User
I just received my 30oz SCN8 yesterday and cannot wait to swing it. The dry swings feel great. I will let you know what I think after I take a few cuts tomorrow.

bfn18

Addicted to Softballfans
I just received my 30oz SCN8 yesterday and cannot wait to swing it. The dry swings feel great. I will let you know what I think after I take a few cuts tomorrow.

I promise you that you will not be disappointed

Bagz

Bang!!
I have a real nice 28oz scn8 if anyone is looking for a great bat once broke in. It has maybe 200 hits and its listed in selling section. lmk if interested

Rmc1981

Addicted to Softballfans
Love them. Just traded mine cause it doesn't get much love behind my ogs. Great bat though