For Sale SCN9 and SSR2

rxb97

Addicted to Softballfans
[
For Sale SCN9 28 oz
For Sale SSR2 26 oz
Make offers its been a few years since a bought or sold a bat and I kinda remember PM thing but we will see... My email is [email protected]

Attachments

• ab.jpg
    ab.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 145
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 116
  • scn9.jpg
    scn9.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 115
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Gotta post a price and have a piece of paper with your board name and date on it to sell here
SMOKE

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
$50-$75 for either of these possibly more for the ssr to the right buyer, the scn9 will require a buyer that can still use it as it was voluntarily added to the non approved asa bats list by easton

wcoastsoftball

yes, please post prices asap, and while I believe these are your bats, SBFs now has a policy to have one picture at least with your username and date handwritten inside. You can thank all those that screwed others over over the past years.

rxb97

Addicted to Softballfans
yes, please post prices asap, and while I believe these are your bats, SBFs now has a policy to have one picture at least with your username and date handwritten inside. You can thank all those that screwed others over over the past years.
Sorry I will later today I am at work dealing with power outages. But I will take care of it asap...again I apologize it's been a few years since I've posted

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
Ya, I'm sure he has his bats with him at work so he can take a pic with his name on paper

rxb97

Addicted to Softballfans
SF.jpg

Well Thanks for the welcome back Joker...I was a member of the mohrboard way back when. I hosted the first ever MOHRBOARD Mullet hunt that Sharky won, chatted up with MATTUN SHOREL KREUG My board name might of been FATTY97 not sure and I was on this board when it first came out. My apologies if I posted incorrectly
Here's a price, only because I don't know what the market is right now for these bats
200.00 each or best offer Just cleaning out the Garage

Last edited:

rxb97

Addicted to Softballfans
No doubt, no love for the CF3 though...The orange ones I just want out of my sight...sooner bornNbred

Joker

$50-$75 for either of these possibly more for the ssr to the right buyer, the scn9 will require a buyer that can still use it as it was voluntarily added to the non approved asa bats list by easton

View attachment 51011

Well Thanks for the welcome back Joker...I was a member of the mohrboard way back when. I hosted the first ever MOHRBOARD Mullet hunt that Sharky won, chatted up with MATTUN SHOREL KREUG My board name might of been FATTY97 not sure and I was on this board when it first came out. My apologies if I posted incorrectly
Here's a price, only because I don't know what the market is right now for these bats
200.00 each or best offer Just cleaning out the Garage

oh

dunkky

Any chance the ssr2 is still available?

i have one in better shape but it's 28oz. i put maybe 30 hits on it since i got it from here. it hits classic m well, but not 52. the bat needs to be broken in a lot more. i am too busy swinging omega and dnam at the moment. :)

Brisket Killa

Addicted to Softballfans
i have one in better shape but it's 28oz. i put maybe 30 hits on it since i got it from here. it hits classic m well, but not 52. the bat needs to be broken in a lot more. i am too busy swinging omega and dnam at the moment. :)
Price please.

Rgates8

I know this is an old post but next time your on I’d like to know what’s up with the CF3. If it’s a 34/26 I’d like it. PM me please.

Rgates8

Good idea, didn’t pay any attention to it. I get a little giddy when I see a CF3 for sale. Thank you sir