SCX2 RI - SCX22 question

04z

Star Player
I have been keeping an eye out for a decent Synergy 2 to buy for colder weather. Havent been looking too long but it seems that it would be easier to pick up a SCX2 RI for similar or cheaper price. What is difference between the two? How is the RI in cold weather (say 40-50 degrees)? Any big difference in performance? Im sure the Syn 2 out does the Syn 1 RI in durability from what I've been reading. Just need some opinions. Thanks.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Well, a lot of people do like the scx2 RI. Performance wise the scx2 RI probably has a slight edge when fully broken in. When it comes to durability, almost nothing can beat the syn2. Personally I would pick the bat with the more proven track record, the syn2. The scx2 RI is still a relatively new bat and has a lot of unknowns

iowa_kid

Manager
Syn2's are excellent bats... Cheap durable.. And u put it the work with lots of swings they get pretty nasty as well

Guvna

Buzzing towers
Well, a lot of people do like the scx2 RI. Performance wise the scx2 RI probably has a slight edge when fully broken in. When it comes to durability, almost nothing can beat the syn2. Personally I would pick the bat with the more proven track record, the syn2. The scx2 RI is still a relatively new bat and has a lot of unknowns

you won't get better advice than this....he's right on the money

Wedge

Friend of samsquench
If you're interested in a second batch SCX2 I have 3 of them, cheaper than a RI and are tanks. I have 28oz, pm if interested and I think a 30oz to.