For Sale SCX3 27oz. Excellent Condition

mahaf41

Addicted to Softballfans
SOLD I am selling another SCX3 27oz Extended. This bat has less than 200 hits on it. Most of the clear coat is still in tact. Never been rolled or altered in anyway. Just removed original grip today because I had tape over it and it pulled some of the grip off.

Not interested in trades.

Looking for $335 shipped OBO. Please pm with questions or offers.

Paypal is [email protected]

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

Last edited:

Outcasts Sball

Extra Hitter
very nice.......... i already pulled trigger on a scxy one this past saturday or id say we be doing some business! you shouldnt have any problem! very nice! BUMP!

jay0582

Star Player
Unbelievable ... I've been all over these boards for weeks looking exactly for a 27oz og ext in great condition, even bumping my post about looking for one every day ... I don't check the boards for a few hours and One pops up and sells just like that wow... I guess u snooze u lose , but I woulda paid more then asking price for the condition of this one and it being exactly what I'm looking for... Bah hum bug

jstrong

They love to hate me
Unbelievable ... I've been all over these boards for weeks looking exactly for a 27oz og ext in great condition, even bumping my post about looking for one every day ... I don't check the boards for a few hours and One pops up and sells just like that wow... I guess u snooze u lose , but I woulda paid more then asking price for the condition of this one and it being exactly what I'm looking for... Bah hum bug

LOL... I feel the same way!