SE Michigan INDOOR batting practice

BigDaddy23

Manager
There is that indoor place in Canton on the back side of the ICE Arena. Also the bullpen in Novi not bad place either. I have used both.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Dang Im out, back is killing me today, you better take it easy john you got game teusday nite lol

Atiyeh

BP Hero
I'm going to over there around Christmas time. I have in-laws in Fenton. You guys going to keep hitting indoors until then?

GoBlueDave

<font color="Blue">Bo Schembechler</font>
Anybody want to hit outside on Friday? I got the day off and the forecast says 50.

GoBlueDave

Weather.com says 45 now. That might be a little to cold. But if the forecast gets better, the plan is Troy HS at noon.

GoBlueDave

Yes. Its about 2 miles north of Big Beaver exit on 75. Just Google maps it. I will try to verify later tonight or tomorrow morning if guys still want to hit. But I plan on going.

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit up grubd and G & T Bats. I bet they could do it. I'm watching the kids by myself right now.

GoBlueDave

That's the problem with one of my guys. He's watching his kids and its probably too cold to bring them.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
wind has died down some but its in the 40's, id still hit if you and your buddys go..

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Too cold and rainy outside today. Maybe some cages this weekend?

me and 2 guys are going to line drive tomorrrow around 11am or noon, if any want to come. I got to call later today and make sure there open sundays for winter months. its loacated on 14 mile Rd, building is on the north side just east mound.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Line Drive dont open on Sundays till next week, just called but we can hit at Macomb batting cages, it on west side of Grosbeck, between 12 and 12 1/2 mile, closer to 12 1/2 mile.
I reserved it tomorrow from 12-2 pm..
right now I have 5 guys coming, me, 2 of my bro's, fatboy and scabnews

Last edited:

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Does Macomb Batting Cages still have open hitting on weekday afternoons?

Idk Ill ask tomorrow, know they use to have on wednesday, 3-6pm 5 bucks a guy but that was 3 years ago last time Ive been there.

Last edited:

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
Great time hitting today with G&Tbats, Scabnews, and grubd. Had a blast, looking forward to doing it again.