Seattle Seahawks

BB15

Ape Raids
brad did you see pegueros wife stole like 200 grand from felix' wife?

I did. The Seattle Times had a story about the other day. It also mentions that she was arrested in 2010 for shoplifting at TJ Maxx. Classy broad...

Primo

fat and famous pablo
You mean that bunch that the cards kicked to the curb?
The one who beat only the giants and vikings?
That one?
Eh....possibly. Funny game this nfl is but I am still gonna say rams win.

Yes, that bunch......Jenkins is having nightmares about Steve smith

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw none of the game, or any other today . It is too pretty out to be watching football.
That and I had to help my daughter move some stuff. Mostly the latter though as I would have rather watched football. What a crazy week judging by the scores. Smith had 69 yards on 5 catches and one td. Yeah looks like he really tore it up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Absolutely punked him......

Keep speculating though.....i enjoy it. You're all ass hurt, no wonder you never predict anything

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
My hawks did nothing to win but the Rams did everything to lose. I can't believe I'm about to say that I can't wait for Okung to get back. 7-1, **** it!!

BB15

Ape Raids
Maybe if they had a pocket passer, they'd be better

No they wouldn't, because the O-Line is incapable of protecting the pocket. If Wilson was a straight up pocket passer, he'd get sacked about 17 times a game.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Or he'd get the ball out of his hand like youre suppose to. Their online is not worse than Denver's or sds or Phillys or the saints or anyone else who doesn't run well

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilson takes notes and notices where the coverage breaks down when he scrambles so he can use it later in the game. Also defenses need to do a better job of spying him. The rams know how to handle him but most defenses seem to not be able to follow the plan laid out for them.

trip

stfu
if their center is out vs atlanta they're going to lose. he left with a concussion. 3/5 out is a bad deal.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can play tight on his weapons and keep a guy on the edges to keep him in the pocket. You play soft zone and he eats you for lunch.

BB15

Ape Raids
Or he'd get the ball out of his hand like youre suppose to. Their online is not worse than Denver's or sds or Phillys or the saints or anyone else who doesn't run well

I hear ya, but Wilson's ability to scramble and either throw on the run or run it himself is directly responsible for at least 3 of the Seahawks' wins so far this season.

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
Blood in the water in Seattle. An 0-7 team comes to their house and mercilessly pounds the ball down their throats with a back up running back.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I hear ya, but Wilson's ability to scramble and either throw on the run or run it himself is directly responsible for at least 3 of the Seahawks' wins so far this season.

That's fun to type.....but its just speculation

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Or maybe a better passing qb scored more points to begin with and is never in a position to lose

Bliss

Go Hawks!
Blood in the water in Seattle. An 0-7 team comes to their house and mercilessly pounds the ball down their throats with a back up running back.

Oh we have problems that's for sure but we did come back from a 0-21 deficit. Something has to be said for that.

BB15

Ape Raids
Oh we have problems that's for sure but we did come back from a 0-21 deficit. Something has to be said for that.

Coming back from a large deficit is great, but the fact that they needed to come back at home against a winless team is really concerning. They've shown that they can come back and win games, but they can't continue to dig themselves into a hole all the time. Not if they expect to make a deep playoff run. This is the same thing they did last year heading into the playoffs. It's a tough way to try and win football games.

trip

stfu
why would seattle need a better "pocket passing" quarterback?

they have no wide receivers to throw to

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
Or do they and russel cant hit them?

cant hit them because he's busing running for his damn life... we dont have that "superstar" WR, but we have decent ones. with a little protection, he would be completing passes easily. OL is banged up and have not been in tact for the last 5-6 games..

Primo

fat and famous pablo
You guys act like Seattle is the only one in oline trouble

The best way to negate a pass rush is nothing but three step drops....