second QB for dynasty league

tntviper1

who is this god fellow?
i have A rogers, but who would you keep for #2? kapernick or R wilson?

pros cons

i also could stretch and keep alex smith

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd roll with Kapernick unless there is some downside in your rules that weighs against it.

Roll1

OBGYN
Besides Bouldin and Rice there isn't many options for these guys.
Bouldin > Rice

Tate is a better number 2 for Wilson but Kap throws the better Ball.

In the Run game I give Kap the slight edge.

I would go Kapernick

kg2421

Coach
Can you trade Rodgers and keep both of the young guns? That's what I'd do if, if you can...

Prob not a good move trading top 5 player... I'd try and trade one of the other two for the best deal you can get and keep the other as a solid backup.

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
Prob not a good move trading top 5 player... I'd try and trade one of the other two for the best deal you can get and keep the other as a solid backup.

It's a dynasty league - over the next 10 years, both of the young guys he has will prove to be more valuable than Rodgers, IMO.

In fact, I think there's an excellent chance that Kaepernick and Wilson could prove to be the two best fantasy QBs in the NFL for the period 2013 - 2023 (assuming they stay reasonably healthy, obviously).

And even in the here-and-now I don't think there's a huge gulf between Rodgers and the other two in terms of fantasy production. Over the last 5 weeks of last year (when Wilson and Kaep were hitting their strides), their average scoring output (FFToday standard scoring) looked like this:

Wilson: 27.9 PPG
Rodgers: 27.2 PPG
Kaep: 22.1 PPG