Secret Santa hint thread

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
My guys package that I shipped says it's out for delivery. The LSU one still says it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
C'mon guys. We have some behind schedule. Christmas is in two days. If you're running into trouble, just contact mihklo so he can let your recipients know. I'm sure guys will understand if there is an issue. In my first year doing this, my SS had some issues come up, and I got my gift like late January or February. Communication is key.

mihklo

As far as I know all items have been shipped. Think I might be waiting to hear back from 1 person. If for some reason someone doesn't receive they will be more than taken care of.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
As far as I know all items have been shipped. Think I might be waiting to hear back from 1 person. If for some reason someone doesn't receive they will be more than taken care of.

Good to hear everything is shipped.

mihklo

4 people still waiting. Hoping they arrive tomorrow. Have a feeling shep might be waiting a few extra days as he literally judt moved and it was shipped to his previous address.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure my ss shipped and I'm not worried about that at all. I'd hate to see UPS just leave it somewhere though. I called my old housing office and they sent someone by to check and there was nothing just sitting out. Again, not worried. Combatants always seem to come through.