Buyer Beware seeya24

single wally

Professional Amateur
On April 20, seeya24 agreed to refund me $25 to make a deal right, see messages below. Since then, he's given me a series of excuses and has not followed through with the $25. I realize this is a small amount, but if he's willing to screw someone out of $25 he is liable to be NGTG on more significant dealings as well.

seeya24 said:
single wally said:
Took just a handful of swings with the SRV3 and noticed right away it sounded funky, and saw that there was glue holding the surface crack down, and the glue fell off, taking some of the silver paint with it pics below. This bat isn't worth that much and I don't want to raise a stink about this but I want to offer up a couple of options. 1) I return the bat to you and get a $40 refund, or 2) I keep the bat and get a $25 refund (difference is basically shipping costs). Let me know what you think.

17187916846_ff9b2dcfde_o.jpg

17213300441_9f94eb4939_o.jpg
i will send $ 25 dollar refund sorry about that,i knew it would be possible that they would break,send paypal address,get pension check on friday and will send refund unless i sell my gloves,than will send earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

uprising

Extra Hitter
Looks like he knew it was cracked ..tried to cover it up you can see its a shark tooth crack..and it's over 25 freaking dollars..wtf!

trip

stfu
yeah that mother****er knew it was cracked and either had someone "fix" it or fixed it himself.

either way, do you have his phone number or email address you sent money to? and a full name? we'll get this **** fixed

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
My question is where is the $40 you sent him???? If he spent it then thats bs bcuz it's not the sellers money until buyer replies that he is happy and everything is gtg. It should've stayed in his pp account until you contacted him (unless of course seller has money to cover incase a problem arises) from the sounds of it dude shouldn't have high end bats, gloves, etc if $25 is a problem. GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT SEEYA!!!!!

Joker

and people wonder why i call out tools like this in their selling threads. dude always posts super high stupid ass prices then lowers them. he's trying to find suckers to scam

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
you didnt notice this prior to swinging? Looks like it went through the wood chipper.

single wally

Professional Amateur
I didn't notice any glue in the pic he had in the thread, and although he mentioned the paint crack, he didn't say it was held down by glue. I did buy another 27 SRV3 off of him that in fact looked worse (joker posted above), no glue though, and was indeed hot and surprisingly solid, looked like a zombie bat.

I paid $120 for the two bats in the first thread joker posted, and figured a fair split of value was $80 for the LX.0 and $40 for the SRV3, hence the $40 I mentioned in my message to him. The bottom line is that he agreed to refund me $25 and he didn't.

seeya24

Manager
easton srv3

I sent pics and said bat was cracked and also sent 25 dollars in paypal,he knew bat was cracked i did not hide anything,and paypal was sent.

seeya24

Manager
Easton

Refund was sent,i did not give excuses my sister who was 49 passed of cancer and i was side tracked,and distraught but did follow through on what i said,i sent pice of bat and many of them and you bought bat and it exploded after use,sorry about that but i told you and sent many photos,and you treat me like a criminal,i have many good deals on here.

Joker

On April 20, seeya24 agreed to refund me $25 to make a deal right, see messages below. Since then, he's given me a series of excuses and has not followed through with the $25. I realize this is a small amount, but if he's willing to screw someone out of $25 he is liable to be NGTG on more significant dealings as well.

Refund was sent,i did not give excuses my sister who was 49 passed of cancer and i was side tracked,and distraught but did follow through on what i said,i sent pice of bat and many of them and you bought bat and it exploded after use,sorry about that but i told you and sent many photos,and you treat me like a criminal,i have many good deals on here.

oh?

also your prior deals mean jack**** when you ****ed these 2 up

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Seeya you can go to paypal and get a copy of your statement if you are so sure you refunded the money. If you did, post the statement that says you did.

seeya24

Manager
paypal

Just sent 25 dollars to your paypal again,i did not see me sending it in my paypal.i ****ed up i was sure i sent it,now it is thank you.

single wally

Professional Amateur
I will not delete this, but I've asked a mod to move this from NGTG to BB since seeya24 eventually did come through in the end.