For Sale Selling Easton SCN3 Synergy Flex OG

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
JPnfyjh5JW5z8vaAkebfyhdN_0D4fC0SXxKb9okRcZk

chris_li07

Addicted to Softballfans
Appreciate the feedback. Not sure what the going price for these are nowadays.. especially with the ban. But I do know that a lot of people still love these bats. Anyone care to give a stab at a good asking price?

constante

Extra Hitter
I picked up a few a couple days back from $75 to $110 almost very clean $130 bat....

I felt like i was ripping them off..

But i guess thats what happens when they get banned and only good for bp

addicted2bats

Appreciate the feedback. Not sure what the going price for these are nowadays.. especially with the ban. But I do know that a lot of people still love these bats. Anyone care to give a stab at a good asking price?

there are 2 that are listed that are much cleaner than this one at $115 each. So that puts this one under $100 by comparison I'd think.

It's a shame to see whats happening to these......

Drewdoggmetal

Star Player
Dang this bat was the bees knees. I remember when everyone wanted these and were selling for over $200 all jacked up. Wow crazy how fast they can drop. So sad

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Dang this bat was the bees knees. I remember when everyone wanted these and were selling for over $200 all jacked up. Wow crazy how fast they can drop. So sad

They still are the bees knees. I won't even sell mine at the prices the market bears now. **** ASA right in their pee hole.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
They still are the bees knees. I won't even sell mine at the prices the market bears now. **** ASA right in their pee hole.

Ha, more like **** Easton for withdrawing the bats. Wasn't ASA's doing, or you'd be hearing about some of the other manufacturers getting their hottest old-school bats banned.

hitsone

Had mine tested, passed. Got to game and there are posters on every dugout telling us it is now banned. Profanity was uttered....loudly
Then last sunday took a pissile to my pitching hand, they grabbed my stuff and took me to the ER.
They got all my stuff except my favourite banned Synergy Flex. Profanity was uttered.....louder. Took ASA a long time to ban it. Hope someone will return it. I want to mount it beside all my other banned bats. eg Freaks