For Sale/Trade Selling or trading 27 oz Easton OG ext

just4today

I have a very clean SCX3 extended that im willing to get rid of for the right deal. I paid 330 for it. I will not let it go for less. I am willing to trade plus cash or maybe a 2-1 if I like the deal. Hit me up, send an email or cell and I will send pics. I do not know how to upload on to this site. Looking for Worth, Miken and Easton trades only.

Last edited:

just4today

Shipping first.

I dont think its a good idea. I have some friends that can be a good third party with good reputations around here to back me. I have the bats and they are very good. What state are you in. If your local maybe we can meet up.

Last edited:

jdbaker82

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont think its a good idea. I have some friends that can be a good third party with good reputations around here to back me. I have the bats and they are very good. What state are you in. If your local maybe we can meet up.

Are you sure you are not a scammer from India or something? Your English just isn't doing it for me. I mean who says "I have the bats and they are very good" besides someone that obviously isn't even from the U.S

just4today

not a scammer

That is funny though, I live in California, Visalia to be exact. Just looking to either sell or trade for some other decent bats buddy. Hope that you have a good day.

just4today

residing in Cali.

If you know anyone from our area, They most likely know me. I am legit and I think thats all im going to answer to that. I dont think that I have to defend myself to you or anyone. I might not have the education that you might have since your making it sound like you have a masters or PHD posting on Softball fans but I really dont need to have problems with you or anyone else here. Soryy if you might think im a scammer. I can give you my number and you can call if you would like.

bkzshabbaz

Newb Alert
If you know anyone from our area, They most likely know me. I am legit and I think thats all im going to answer to that. I dont think that I have to defend myself to you or anyone. I might not have the education that you might have since your making it sound like you have a masters or PHD posting on Softball fans but I really dont need to have problems with you or anyone else here. Soryy if you might think im a scammer. I can give you my number and you can call if you would like.

Is your name Peggy? JK, I think he's just busting your balls. Anyways, I'm sure there's guys on here that will volunteer to middle man this transaction for you.

jdbaker82

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sorry but really who joins the site and posts for the first time and says "I will only consider very good bats". To the OP since you have friends on this site what is one of their usernames?

just4today

JdBaker

Man, your on fire. I have alot of friends that have sold and bought bats here. Maybe you have heard of some of my boys. One to be exact is SpdDmon, He is a platinum member.

ar2x7

Substance & Style

if you are asking to not send first on a deal thats 300.00+ and like 2 posts on a bat with no pictures..... yeah you do have to defend that son

jdbaker82

Addicted to Softballfans
Man, your on fire. I have alot of friends that have sold and bought bats here. Maybe you have heard of some of my boys. One to be exact is SpdDmon, He is a platinum member.

and your name is? how do you know him? do you play on his team?

just4today

Its funny how a few guys are really quick to try and knock someone new and call him out for something he is not. How come none of you are willing to help someone out and let him know what he might be doing wrong. Im just saying........

just4today

JdBaker

and your name is? how do you know him? do you play on his team?
He is my friend, we compete against eachother in tourneys and play in league together here in Visalia. He has warned me of even starting this site. He has bought alot of bats for me on this site and has even sold some that I didnt keep. His name is Miggs..... My name is Art G.

Last edited:

jdbaker82

Addicted to Softballfans
Its funny how a few guys are really quick to try and knock someone new and call him out for something he is not. How come none of you are willing to help someone out and let him know what he might be doing wrong. Im just saying........

Pretty sure as soon as you said you are not willing to ship first willing to help and tell you what your doing wrong went out the window.

jdbaker82

Addicted to Softballfans
He is my friend, we compete against eachother in tourneys and play in league together here in Visalia. He has warned me of even starting this site. He has bought alot of bats for me on this site and has even sold some that I didnt keep. His name is Miggs..... My name is Art G.

If your legit I apologize all I am saying is that I have a keen sniffer for scammers and your first post fit the bill pretty well. As soon as a reputable person on this site can come in this thread and vouche for you things will go much more smoothly.

SigAlphAblott

Addicted to Softballfans
Visalia is a middle of no where farming place. Dont know why they would put a mlb farm team there...put it on craigslist plenty of people from the santa barbara or oxnard etc area might have interest in this

SpdDmon

Addicted to Softballfans
Alright my Softball brothers, i know who he is and i will be his middle man!!! If you need any info just PM me.

SpdDmon

Addicted to Softballfans
Yo Art there are a lot of scammers on here and i don't blame my brothers for Busting Your B@lls!!! Dont get your panties in a twist :)

StealthyGuy

Addicted to Softballfans
i told you art that this would happen and you'd need that 3rd party middle man lol....these bats are legit and so is the guy selling. good bats and not too bad of an asking price. gtg in my book...bump it for the man