For Sale Semi-Retirement Sale - 26.5oz Melon, 27oz Highlighter and others...

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
That is paypal as a gift including shipping in that.

I have no receipts for any of these bats.

Moving on to play less and less and looking to sell:

ONLY THE RECOIL, SOULTA AND COMBAT ARE LEFT - WOULD DO $100 FOR ALL THREE SHIPPED

The Melon is 26.5oz and the Highlighter (Freak 30) is a 27oz. BOTH SOLD

The Melon and Highlighter I picked up last year from a guy that barely used them each, Melon has less than 2 bp sessions on it and the Highlighter I used in tourneys last year. Both pass easily, stock solid sticks.

The 26oz DC41 - SOLD I bought brand new myself and have used since it was new. It is has two stress marks starting to show (I can send better images if interested). Still passes and is gamer only and has been for a few years.

The old faithful Recoil is a 26oz, was my old faithful before the ball switch. Many know it still delivers in the right hands.

27oz Ultra Soulta has webbing throughout and while the sweetspot is small this bat is game only and ready.

26oz Mamba SOLD I literally have swung once in bp and few times into a telephone pole LOL. Never used in a game or tourney.

26oz Team Combat. Picked up in a bat deal from Closeout when they were blowing them out. Barely used.

Been awhile since I've sold here...let me know if I have to upload a specific picture or what not admins. Not trying to break any rules. I added the first picture after realizing others didn't have Combat in them and no sheet with name and date.

do0tc6.jpg

24dpibs.jpg

53li8m.jpg

I can always take more pictures just shoot me a message and I can text them or email them (not putting email or cell here).

Last edited: