Senior Bats

blakcherry329

Can anyone explain to me why Senior Bats are hotter? Seems like as a player gets older the bats should be made a little less hot, for lack of a better term, than the regular bats, not hotter.

Just wondering...

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's like when people talked about not allowing composites in e. They didn't give a **** about player safety, they just wanted to encourage people to play up.

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
Cherry you commenting on players batting is like asking a colony of lepers to judge a beauty pageant. Seriously leave the hitting to hitters, no one cares about about modified/utrip knuckle balls that go 25 mph under the leg for strikes. It's a hitters game and if guys don't like it then there is baseball where all the studs can show how great they are playing 3-2 games.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I live and play at 8000', so even going down to Denver my tank is full. I'll be fine.

jhitman

with 44 cor balls too on these weekends lol.

Must suck ass to be an outfielder in these things

A lot of guys on my league team play in several tournaments a year. It's a big change going from ASA bats and 52 cor 300 comp softballs then going to play on the weekend with senior bats and 44 cor softballs. Most say it's about 40' more in distance.