Senior Veteran at 1000

allsoftball

Banned User
Our white senior Veteran is at the 1000 mark.
Bottom line on the Vet is this: "while your U2 is breaking the Vet is just breaking in" the Vet now clearly out hits the U2

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Without any pictures or videos of the bat & BP sessions... It like saying you saw a UFO.... :)

50sumpin

Addicted to Softballfans
The 27oz U2 I've been using for 2 years broke with my first swing at the Midwest Championships in Shawnee. I'm seriously considering replacing it with the Veteran.

Question:
What weight of the Veteran bat swings most like the 27oz U2?

Obvious answer would be 27oz, but Veteran comes only 26-27-28 while U2 goes up to 30, so the 26oz Veteran might be better for me.

allsoftball

Banned User
I had the 27oz U2 and got the 27oz white vet. My teammate just got the 280z and I think the 28oz vet swings like the 27oz U2. So we traded since he just hurt his back and wanted to move down in weight. So I think you should get the 27 or 28 vet.

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
I would personally recommend a 28oz Veteran. I used the bat in the recent Pinetop Senior Softball tournament and hit .750 with it. The ball was coming off the bat extremely well!!! Also, we played in the rain most of the weekend and with the wet balls, conditions the bat held up very well. Not a mark on it.