For Sale September Gold Glove Club Pre-Order Info

aggiemechengr16

Part Time Player
Palm shot of the SP125 is below. I've used it for catch a couple times and it's breaking in great.

Here's a pic of the color difference between the DM RV23 Jtan and the PRODCT Jtan that just came in. The one on the left is DM and the one on the right is the PRODCT.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Palm shot of the SP125 is below. I've used it for catch a couple times and it's breaking in great.

Here's a pic of the color difference between the DM RV23 Jtan and the PRODCT Jtan that just came in. The one on the left is DM and the one on the right is the PRODCT.

I as well am loving the break in of my sp125! Not even sure I'm gonna touch the pp504 this year.

fuzzai

Starting Player
On that new form, did the pro200 11.5 and 11.75 or what not get renamed to Pro204, 205, 207 & 208 for size increase?
If so would be interested to see the 207 mock up as well.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes the number on the end denotes the size now. Leaning toward a single post 12" at this moment.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly for something like this I do not have a target audience in mind. Last one's we have created have been specific enough. This one is more for anyone that would buy a limited edition kick ass glove whether they can use 12" or not.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Why is there a Vinci ad in the middle of this thread?

+1. Complete buzzkill.

We were talking about a custom glove by Vinci. My initial comment was about pattern choices, I like traps, any traps that are nice and well made. The pics of the Vincis were after Milocoman responded about the possibility of a custom Vinci, I was suggesting some leathers, colors and patterns. No one complained whn ther was a Wilson in the thread?

hanseej

Addicted to Softballfans
Talking to them on a 13.5" special make up now. Mod trap on a 13.5? Will try anything bro but has to appeal to the masses.
I can't see a 13.5" selling too well, especially with a mod trap. I guess a good gauge would be how the A2000 WTA20RS16135 is selling.

I'd like to see a special order Pro200 12-12.25" in the future.
A 13.5 is a great size for softball. The Wilson one doesn't sell because...well, I mean....look at the colors. If you made a normally colored one, it would sell.

BGPirates1

Addicted to Softballfans
We were talking about a custom glove by Vinci. My initial comment was about pattern choices, I like traps, any traps that are nice and well made. The pics of the Vincis were after Milocoman responded about the possibility of a custom Vinci, I was suggesting some leathers, colors and patterns. No one complained whn ther was a Wilson in the thread?
Who was talking about a custom glove by Vinci??? Nobody but you...
Nobody complained about a Wilson because someone asked for a pic, AND it is still beautiful leather... yours, not so much

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
DCT's are about gone only 3 left.

Decent amount of 504's left hit me up if interested in a rich tan custom for stock pricing!!

Podo

"JewDoe"
DCT's are about gone only 3 left.

Decent amount of 504's left hit me up if interested in a rich tan custom for stock pricing!!
By far the smoothest, best fitting glove I've owned to date! If you've EVER wondered what people meant by a glove is butter, well this is it... BUTTER!!!

Edit: the pp 504 I'm talking about with pittards.

r8derian

Starting Player
A 13.5 is a great size for softball. The Wilson one doesn't sell because...well, I mean....look at the colors. If you made a normally colored one, it would sell.

Chad have you considered it any further on running a 13.5 H web that isn't as ugly as the Wilson version? I tend to agree if they didn't pick such ugly colors I would have bought one too.