September RGGC due in 6 days

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Saw a post by Rawlings that they're updating the online builder on Monday. No idea what time Chad has to submit the orders (and if there will be a chance for a small window to use the updated builder). I'm pretty certain people are running out of money with all the good stuff coming out of SBF.
I'm already tapped out :)

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Golden brown 303 with tan laces Vegas gold stitch and royal

Attachments

• 6F3A76BD-EB66-4637-BDFE-FB1ECE7FF41B.jpeg
    6F3A76BD-EB66-4637-BDFE-FB1ECE7FF41B.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 18

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
Another 504 option. Really wish they would've added a black/vegas gold patch.

Attachments

• Rawlings third option.JPG
    Rawlings third option.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 21

Hallsy2

Depending on size i would definitely be in for a glove with a mesh back or the hyper shell. Also the baby blue glove that was posted is absolutely beautiful

Junior_SD

Manager
Not sure if time expired on these but just noticed Rawlings now offers a HOH softball mitt PROFM19SB. Wondering if this is a true 13" and if it's wider and deeper than a DCT? I know it might not be for everyone with the pull strap but throwing this out there.

Kept it simple in black but if 2 other people are interested I would be open to other colorways.

https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/4df05f44

Mitt.jpg

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
We were having builder code issues yesterday so I am sending my builds in today. Page one is a working list of what we are thinking. Minor tweaks could happen as I go through these. If you see something on main page you like and want to pre-order let me know. If not no these do not have to be paid for today.

The only gloves that would need to be paid for is if you did your own build like Bunt.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
List is not final yet just not too keen on doing a 504 with the horween just landing. List will still change though have to end of day.

NYC

Swag on 100.
Call me boring but I'd be down for this, since it's mesh it has to be firm break in and with a pad to stiffen it up.
https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/bae40b44

web

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
just curious because i don't actually know, but is white as popular as it would seem from the current list. i think i see 3 where a main color is white. just something i wondered when i saw them. #5 looks pretty similar to the 3030 i designed in the past. so tasteful lol