seriously what is wrong with this swing lmao

mikey31478

pics where uploaded from a benefit tny this weekend, and i actually killed the ball for the most all day with 5 dingers in 4 games. but wtf is wrong with my swing, looks like s**t from my angle. input lol?..... side note i've been slumping for the past month but did well this weekend.

44337427637763149653758.jpg

tkrug

Addicted to Softballfans
That's some good bat speed. Can't even see the bat.:eek: I'll bet the ump had fun w/ fair and foul balls. Where's third base?

Last edited:

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
throwing the hands and going to meet ball out front. looks good to me. might explain your good results. your photo when you were slumping probably looks different I would assume.

PracticeSquad7

Addicted to Softballfans
To me it looks like your hips are way too far in front of your swing, and judging by bat speed and where the ball is, that looks like a long strike. You also stand really far up in the box. As far as your hips are concerned, they should be opening up just before you make contact.

glovinitup

Addicted to Softballfans
To me it looks like your hips are way too far in front of your swing, and judging by bat speed and where the ball is, that looks like a long strike. You also stand really far up in the box. As far as your hips are concerned, they should be opening up just before you make contact.

Was going to say the same thing to a extent... looks like you are swing and sliding your back foot at the same time, which would get rid of your balance to a degree.. that back foot should be planted

also, the arms do look tucked in

mikey31478

3rd base is there, it was muddy as hell..... yeah it was at glen alpine........

also i do have alot trouble with jamming my arms at times this last month.......
and i've noticed my back foot moving alot when hitting off a tee

MBG1977

Banned User
It aint how you look doing it if you are hitting over 700 you dont have a problem, you pretty ugly anyways so the swing fits