For Sale Several jerseys

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
I will just edit the first post. Jerseys are 21 a piece shipped. If you wanna bundle all that you see let me know and we can work a better price out. The white is xxl. One grey/blue is xxl and the other is a xl. Hat is a small/med.

The white worth can get thrown in any deal for another 5 bucks.

Last edited:

rommel51

TTT. lots of people looking but no one saying anything. Send me some butthurts or something

rommel51

Seeds jerseys have bolt on the back. the bbq does not. Rent king does not have bolt on it. Dudes got dibs so let me give him some time.

rommel51

TTT

one person passed on a couple. Decided they wouldn't fit.

someone else has dibs on the bbq and rent king one. Pictures were sent.

Someone else has dibs on the elite one or all not sure. Pictures were sent.

Send me a pm with number and I can text more pictures of what you want.

rommel51

I do have matching hats for the bbq jersey and seeds jersey. Send by text if interested.

rommel51

still have several jerseys left. NTAC ones are left. All the seeds jerseys are left.

I will bundle them up for better pricing.

rommel51

the only jersey I have left are the Seeds jersey. Also have a hat to match. Hat is brand new. White jersey is xxl and worn may 2-3 times. Blue and gray I have sizes xxl and xl. The xl maybe worn once or twice. The other for a full season. Name of the team was S&S Ear Whizzles. Seeds & Skillets is what the S&S was for.

rommel51

well that's ghay as ****. I have no pictures on the thread no more. What did I do. I will get some more and upload asap.

rommel51

over 800 looks in the thread. I figured these jerseys that are left would be first to go. Someone can get a home and away with matching hat very cheap here.

rommel51

ttt for more looks. All pm's returned. 50 bucks shipped for two jerseys and one hat.