Shady deals

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I recently met up with a board bro to make a bat deal at the local Farm & Fleet. Best part was he's a state trooper and he was on duty in his squad car. :D

hurkeynuts

I like big Butts
I know that along with automatically gaining the ability to hit long bombs when you join SBF, we all also gain the power of the Terminator and can fend off whole armies of bad guys by ourselves. That being said, there have been a number of robberies involving people doing Craigslist deals when meeting at gas stations and rest areas. We all need to be careful. I'd hate to hear of any of my SFB bros getting jacked while just trying to find a good deal on some equipment. ijs

that's what a pistol permit is for.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
i met a guy at a Fletcher's tire and auto while dropping my car off for an oil change. to make the situation more uncomfortable, the guy was def. so if he had a question about my bat, he had to write it down. i had to answer in kind. ultimately, the trade went down without a hitch, but made awkward by location and means of communication. now that i think of it, it probably would have been easier to text him than trying to find space to write on my QT receipt.

DSNuts48

Badass
I was at a drug deal and one of the cubans noticed my SBF t-shirt, and we got to talking and he said he had a NIW 1st batch OG Freak 28oz. I was like :eek:, sold it to me for 50 bucks. Dude had no idea what he had. OMG BRO.

vlcmstn_az

Manager
I've done it 4 or 5 times in the last year. If I can do it locally, I'd much rather use cash and not have to pay fees or shipping. Always just find a middle ground for the exchange.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
FEDERAL JHPs!!!!:eek: I retract my last statement.... I prefer my SIG P226 .357

The exact gun that's in my nightstand...it gets too hot in the summers to remotely carry comfortably here, so I've got a P290 on the way. :D

I've had a policeman do a slow roll by on a bat deal I did in a walmart parking lot one time. As if I didn't feel weird enough about it already...

thief55

Addicted to Softballfans
last "off field deal i did was with a guy that lives in canada. Customs obviously thought it was shady, so they held him up for 1 1/2 hours.

second2noone

Does anyone else find it kind of odd to make softball deals off the field.

Today "billy rae" and i met at a shell station off of 95 to make a transaction.
Seemed like we should of been exchanging drugs and money but in reality we were exchanging softball equiptment.

Me too. You look around to make sure no one is looking and you make the deal. Then you speed away and make sure no one is following.