Shane Shuford, why delete threads?

Country469

one of his teams was questioning him, he said they should be ashamed of themselves for trying to play rec.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone give me juicy details.

We have Shane deleting and ISPS making a comeback on the multiple threads at one time

Country469

Did I ever get an answer as to why Voodoo was playing E? Didn't really care about the other stuff.

no, I made this thrad because I felt you deserved an answer and esp after he openly talked **** about you and your team and then deleted it like a big baby

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
it was probably in regards to our team being "made" to bump up when we've not won sh*t. i just pray for the day Freedom comes to WNC and takes out all of his shi**y tournaments

Last edited:

Parks9

Oh it wasn't my team he was talking crap about I don't think. The other guy complaining about not being in rec was a different team. I'm not mad about it, I was just wondering if there was a logical answer to my question other than "because" or something like that.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
you will not get a "logical" answer from him.....i've never been given anything "logical" from the director about us having to play up.

Country469

See, I understand Shane's target market is E and Rec. I get it, thats where the money is at. But he should be able to be open and provide some clarity for his customers. The fact he doesn't address that shows just how unprofessional he really is.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
if we hit bp every day and played every weekend, then yeah sure put us in E. we have guys that have never played and we only play once a month. Every rec tournament we've played this year, we've never won. Every E tournament we've been made to play, games aren't even close.

wolfman64

Starting Player
if we hit bp every day and played every weekend, then yeah sure put us in E. we have guys that have never played and we only play once a month. Every rec tournament we've played this year, we've never won. Every E tournament we've been made to play, games aren't even close.
Jamie your opinion and my opinion are different on close games your first game in our e tournament you played the team that won it you were beating them 14 to 3 you were tied 14 to 14 going to the eighth inning they beat you 17-14 big blowout your second game you played a team that has won four or five tournaments in E this year they beat you 14 to 13 and you had a homerun to hit another blowout third game you beat Pcs Warriors a team that has finish in the top three in many E tournaments this year then your fourth game you were blaming everything on us and didn't have your head in the game is the reason you got beat that game . And as for your explanation on why you had to play E one of your players played d last year couldn't drop two divisions your coach chose to play E and said he was picking up an e team so now you have your explanation if you need anything further please feel free to call me 704-297-0071

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
Country. They played E because they have a E team. They played the team that won it and went 8 innings and lost and was up like 14 to 3. Then they beat a very good E team arguably one of the better NC east teams. And they truly think they are a Rec team. No way not in USSSA

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
IF a team really wins 4-5 E tourneys then you need to bump them. Then once the teams who win all the time go to D the Rec teams will bump to E. Thus more teams in D and C once you actually bump teams. But you have to have some guts to tell a team they are bumped for the year.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Jamie your opinion and my opinion are different on close games your first game in our e tournament you played the team that won it you were beating them 14 to 3 you were tied 14 to 14 going to the eighth inning they beat you 17-14 big blowout your second game you played a team that has won four or five tournaments in E this year they beat you 14 to 13 and you had a homerun to hit another blowout third game you beat Pcs Warriors a team that has finish in the top three in many E tournaments this year then your fourth game you were blaming everything on us and didn't have your head in the game is the reason you got beat that game . And as for your explanation on why you had to play E one of your players played d last year couldn't drop two divisions your coach chose to play E and said he was picking up an e team so now you have your explanation if you need anything further please feel free to call me 704-297-0071

Winter World in Feb, we were allowed to play in your Rec division went 1-2.
Your March tournament, we were made to bump to E went 2-3.
April we played Freedom rec went 3-2, didn't even place. (Slaughterhouse won it and they play utrip Rec).
Your May tournament we were made to bump to E went 1-3.

If we were an E team, wouldn't we be dominating the rec division the two times we played? Woulda, coulda, shoulda's don't mean nothing in softball. Your expectations of whats on paper compared to what happens on the field are very inconsistent.

I appreciate you attempting to give an explanation, however it doesn't fit. We will look to Freedom or ISA in the future.

Stretch19

Grow up

yeah but they have you who played D in like 2012...your ass been playing softball way too long to be trying to play REC regardless of who else is on the team...grow up jackie

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
hahah one fat, old book keeper...we a rec team jackie....and a mediocre rec team at that.