shaved? yes/no/maybe? [huge pic]

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
tn_jessicasimpsoncameltoe.jpg

I wanted to ask Jessica Simpson the same thing. I see ridges in there so it looks suspect!

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Sir i am not saying it was done in yuma... Im simply stating why n where my eye for a shaved bat comes from... N I would out him without an explanition just for principals lol... Text me n tell me who it was lol...

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Sir i am not saying it was done in yuma... Im simply stating why n where my eye for a shaved bat comes from... N I would out him without an explanition just for principals lol... Text me n tell me who it was lol...

I would but I don't have your number!

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i cant tell by the inside of the barrel but i think it was alterered, only cause easton doesnt use that much glues on their endcaps please.

hitsone

Seems I remember a video on here of 2 masked guys in a machine shop showing how to shave a bat with a rasp in a lathe.
One guy was very large other not.
This looks like it must have been their work.
Proving you get what you pay for.

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
^^^^^^^^^^^^this. I don't even know what a regular bat is suppose to look like on the inside, let alone an altered bat

Well, for those of us who have broken more than one bat, we get a pretty good look at the inside of them, at least I do. ;)

hambone6986

Addicted to Softballfans
that appears to be an Easton. I had the end cap break on my SCN15BH and it had words written on the inside of the barrel and was very smooth so YES, this stick is shaved!

UJUSTLOST

I have seen a bat that was shaved with a cylinder hone and it looked much better than that crap. That thing looks like someone did it with a file or something.