Shirts and Logos Feedback / Mockup

pichr

Taz Pitcher
So far the process has been quick and easy. Less than 1 week from order placement to completed mockup. Communication has been outstanding.

tazmania_1.jpg

tazmania-softball-2.jpg

JHill55

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the logo and the colors I just think to much fading going on. One part of the jersey is one thing but every part may be an over kill

MooseBomb35

Addicted to Softballfans
Cartoon characters + softball = "I'll pass"

Softball is already embarassing enough with 300+lb meat heads swinging lumber like it was a pretzel at a chocolate fountain. Cartoon characters just doesn't help the cause.

Like the colors though:D

pichr

Taz Pitcher
We've been TAZ Softball for over 20 years and our colors have been Navy/Kelly/White just as long. I think we will keep things the way they are for a little while longer. :)

Cartoon characters + softball = "I'll pass"

Softball is already embarassing enough with 300+lb meat heads swinging lumber like it was a pretzel at a chocolate fountain. Cartoon characters just doesn't help the cause.

Like the colors though:D

ftaylor28

Addicted to Softballfans
badass...we are getting same type of shirt done by them but with different colors and logos, hope they turn out just as good!

jftx

Addicted to Softballfans
dang those did come out real nice.. The previews dont do it near the justice. How much were those and which style did you choose if you dont mind me asking.