Shirts & Logos

cpoll7482

Addicted to Softballfans
I want to share my experience with S & L so maybe some others who are thinking about going to S55 will quickly re-think their options.

We had art work approved - Mocks generated - Details in regards to shipping discussed. We paid for entire order on the 18th of November. And received our material on time the day we discussed (Today!).

The pricing is very competitive to S55, the customer service outranks them by far. The turnaround time is quite impressive.

Overall a great choice to switch and look forward to more business with S & L.

abney31

Love to hate me
Our team will never use anyone else but them. We strayed one time and it cost us double. Took us almost 5 months to get our stuff from the other company. 4 months in we ordered from SNL and had our stuff 2 weeks later. PLUS SNL shirts are WAY better. Its not that paper thin crap all the others are putting out. Sometimes you gotta think your getting what you pay for. Their is a reason others are cheaper. Its CHEAP CRAP. We have used SNL for I think 7 yrs now. IMO their is no one better and we will be ordering from them again shortly.

mikewohlwend

Our team will never use anyone else but them. We strayed one time and it cost us double. Took us almost 5 months to get our stuff from the other company. 4 months in we ordered from SNL and had our stuff 2 weeks later. PLUS SNL shirts are WAY better. Its not that paper thin crap all the others are putting out. Sometimes you gotta think your getting what you pay for. Their is a reason others are cheaper. Its CHEAP CRAP. We have used SNL for I think 7 yrs now. IMO their is no one better and we will be ordering from them again shortly.

Who would have ever thought that sometimes you get what you pay for.:confused:

cpoll7482

Addicted to Softballfans
Pics Added

I was just making a general statement of my experience with S&L. But you are right, pics are added...not pictured are the hat, pants, and custom turfs.

Thanks

cpoll7482

Addicted to Softballfans
I can see that I am not too good at attaching pics....hahaha....point being is simply this. In 09-10 S55 received over $5k of our team's funds. We were piece shipped from Jan all the way to Aug. 2 jerseys here, 2 hoodies there, 1 hat, 4 t-shirts....we never had the full uniform package until the season was 2/3rds done. I am pleased to say that we placed our order with S&L, and 15 days later we have our full team package. Very impressed with them from the beginning to end. And we will definitely be going back to them very shortly.