Shirtsandlogos.com full dye hoodies

Mainevent#6

Extra Hitter
We are looking to get full dye hoodies this year just wanting to hear feed back from players who have ordered them thur shirtsandlogos.com. Did you like them? How was the material? Thanks

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
We are looking to get full dye hoodies this year just wanting to hear feed back from players who have ordered them thur shirtsandlogos.com. Did you like them? How was the material? Thanks

Just got one last month from them. Loved it. Soft material and great work. I can post pictures if you want.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
My white, red and grey one gets here next week. That one has my name on the back. Again, love the material. Love the fit. Fits true to size. BUT, I don't like their pullovers. Too shiny and non stretchy like a majestic. Not a knock on SnL whatsoever. Joe has been an absolute stud. Just wasn't my cup of tea if I'm being honest. But hoodies, jerseys and hats, I've been 100% satisfied and they will have my business always.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Thanks a lot for the info appreciate it a lot. Did you get jerseys and pants too?

I rarely wear pants. And if I do I just wear some Tyjas. But jerseys, yeah. And they're phenomenal. They did a killer job and were great to work with.