short barrel eastons

Rega17

'MERICA
Which 12" 2 piece has the lightest endload in yalls opinion? Looking for a bp backup to my freak12.
Thanks

Rega17

'MERICA
Ok I've swung an og and liked it but not gonna spend that money for a bp bay haha. Well if I could find a good deal on sis I might scoop one up.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Didn't they say the sbe is the same thing as asp100?

Thats what i hear too...either of those 3 will be a good match for your Freak 12...my preference goes to the Torq too...but all of them are good bats...

My 27 Torq and Freak 12 feel very close in weight...

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
OG 100H
SIS 100H
ASP 100 or SBE
Torq

In that order. Difference is very very minimal in endload. For the price SBE or Torq would be ur best bet.

Rega17

'MERICA
Scroll down in the Easton page a bit and find my thread about endloads. I have pretty much every short barrel Easton made lately and the torq is the least endloaded.

I saw yours. I hadn't said this yet but I'll be looking at 26oz. Good info in your thread, I just wonder if the loading is different in 28/30oz..

I've tried a torq and didn't like the handle, even after taping it.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I saw yours. I hadn't said this yet but I'll be looking at 26oz. Good info in your thread, I just wonder if the loading is different in 28/30oz..

The whole L-series has a very mild endload in 26oz. My 26 L1 is actually less endloaded than my 26 Torq.

And if you don't limit yourself to 2-piece, the utrip Salvo and the LX.0 are pretty much balanced. There isn't much of a difference in feel between Easton 1 piece and 2 piece bats either.