Show yourselves Red Sox "fans."

Madster09

League Hero
They will go out and buy 2 new starters and 3 new position players. Its 2011. Come on now, you don't have to have a good front office. Just one with deep pockets*

* Does not apply to the New York Mets.

i was reading the mets owe like 386 million cause of bernie...thats gonna hurt a lil bit

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
f me..i went to bed about 10:30 cst and missed it all...f me. I was sooooooo hoping Baltimore would pull it out....it's like the TV cameras knew it was going to happen...all night all the showed were the 26k Boston Red Sox fans in Baltimore gloating like they were on their way to the WS. Just marvelous.

3XC

Big Truss
This thread is entitled "show yourselves" and there ain't a Sox fan in here.

Buncha vaginas. If they Rays lost and the Sox somehow stopped the juggernaut Robert Andino they would all be in here traipising around in their hipster skinny jeans and PLO scarves talking mad **** about small market teams. Enjoying the 90 seconds before they were swept in the ALDS in other words. Instead, crickets.

Fairweather assclowns.

DrBigPapi

Addicted to Softballfans
There's a saying true sox fans used for many years before 04 and now we can use it again. I'm sure orioles fans have also been using it since their inception.
"there's always next year"

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
110929114428-evan-longoria-29-9-2011-story-top.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
The Orioles have the same number of world championships since 1918 as the Red Sox. Three. Which is funny because the O's didn't come into existence until 1954.

Theres always next year huh? You gonna rock your pink hat all winter?

Madster09

League Hero
There's a saying true sox fans used for many years before 04 and now we can use it again. I'm sure orioles fans have also been using it since their inception.
"there's always next year"

your still alive? why havent you killed yourself already? papelbon sucks ballsacks....ijs

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
This thread is entitled "show yourselves" and there ain't a Sox fan in here.

Buncha vaginas. If they Rays lost and the Sox somehow stopped the juggernaut Robert Andino they would all be in here traipising around in their hipster skinny jeans and PLO scarves talking mad **** about small market teams. Enjoying the 90 seconds before they were swept in the ALDS in other words. Instead, crickets.

Fairweather assclowns.

Beer Leaguer showed up.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
The Orioles have the same number of world championships since 1918 as the Red Sox. Three. Which is funny because the O's didn't come into existence until 1954.

Theres always next year huh? You gonna rock your pink hat all winter?

His butthurt has now been added to.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm still here. Doesn't matter if they win or lose I'm still a fan. They had a collapse. It happens I guess. Very hard to watch but unlike the O's next year they will be a contender. Congrats on your 70th win.

Madster09

League Hero
I'm still here. Doesn't matter if they win or lose I'm still a fan. They had a collapse. It happens I guess. Very hard to watch but unlike the O's next year they will be a contender. Congrats on your 70th win.
red sox probably lose to the mets and braves in golf this offseason also.... Up 9 strokes going to the 18th hole, word

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
red sox probably lose to the mets and braves in golf this offseason also.... Up 9 strokes going to the 18th hole, word

Hahahah and they would lose on a 6inch put. Just unreal how the season turned out. On both sides of the league. What are the odds those teams that snuck in make some noise?? Gotta say the hometown boys are biting the ball as good as anyone right now (cardinals)

Peacock

DBOTY 2011
I was very happy to witness the greatest day in baseball history on my last evening in the States this year. :D

Anybody else got the feeling that Reyes will be playing for Boston next season?

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody else got the feeling that Reyes will be playing for Boston next season?

Damn. Didn't think about that. I could see that happening. Just not sure if the sox would take him becaues of all his injuries. Probably would though.

3XC

Big Truss

Andino comments dude. You seem a bit sore. Maybe you should beat someone up, you know, feel like a real man.