For Sale Silver Special Edition Swaggers dual stamps

LightzOut

The Punisher
both 26oz'ers no cracks, rattles. both are tanks and have a small sweetspot maybe another 1-200 hits to really open up. Good solid bat just making room for some new ones. BOTH SOLD!!

20140303_131924.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140303_131955.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140303_131902.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

$130 Each or

Both for $225 pkg deal!!!

Trolls move on and plez don't clutter my thread with ur oppinions on price.

Last edited:

bostonnm

Addicted to Softballfans
would like to try one of the new demarinis. I have read reviews on several and they seem to be the hottest bats out there. How does this one compare to the J3 or cl22. If its up their with them I will take one. Right now I swing an st100 and worth wse they are pretty sick. Does this compare to them for overall performance? Any feedback would be appreciated. THX

LightzOut

The Punisher
would like to try one of the new demarinis. I have read reviews on several and they seem to be the hottest bats out there. How does this one compare to the J3 or cl22. If its up their with them I will take one. Right now I swing an st100 and worth wse they are pretty sick. Does this compare to them for overall performance? Any feedback would be appreciated. THX

it's way more durable then those bats meaning it's a tank! My friend and I put some good bp on them. You hit the sweet spot and the ball bombs! both are just starting to open up after 300+ hits

LightzOut

The Punisher
Ill update when their gone. For now still available.
Great stick for half the price of a new demarini here.