Buyer Beware Simmons1

Knuckler98

Manager
So I bought a jersey from this dude , an have not received it nor ihave I received the tracking number yet . I've sent him a few pm's and text . I got one reply saying I'm out of town the wife shipped Friday I'll call her an get you a tracking number . 3 days after that reply still no tracking an still no replies on here . Hopefully he gets this figured out and I get my jersey or money back .i will change this either way if I hear from him . NOTE : he has been on here every day since payment was made an ignores the pm's .

simmons1

Addicted to Softballfans
if knuckler will contact me i could fix this but have yet to get a response from him since saturday. Im gtg heck im trying to resolve the problem. Went out of town for work, dont have tracking number so dont have anyway of finding the jersey, told Knuckler i would paypal the $20.00 he sent me for jersey but havent got a response. I have nothing to lie about.

simmons1

Addicted to Softballfans
knuckler also i have responded to both message you sent, the one of friday and also saturday. You have my cell phone number so please text me or call me so we can get this resolved.