sis 100h

gacane

Banned User
I have a niw sis that idk if i should hit it or not, those of you that have hit it is it hot or should i trade this thing off?

Last edited:

jesseb

E Ball Hero
I was one of the lucky ones to get a demo back in June. Since then, I've hit almost every kind of ball, in every kind of weather. Approximately 800 cuts and no signs of slowing down. After around 400 swings I tested it at states and it passed at 245. Comparing it to my 1k swing l1 the sis is far and away better. I'm a bit reluctant to keep swinging away considering its a demo and has no return but as of now, no webbing, no cracks or rattle. Endcap is tight and no spinning. To me, it has all the signs of being the same as an og.

jav21

Addicted to Softballfans
I had mine that I was reluctant to take wrapper off....I'm glad I did about 200 cuts in and opening up nicely! Can't wait to get it to 1000

gacane

Banned User
nice! i might just swing it or might just trade it. getting alot of 2-1 trades here local. lol

jesseb

E Ball Hero
hmm.................

Have you swung a 100h before? If so, does it fit your swing? I can't see another bat outperforming the SIS100H. I swung all the new eastons, worth, miken, and the z4000. Nothing performed better than the SIS100H. The connel and the dual stamp z4 were comparable to my 100h demo. Can't speak for the demarinis other than the siscl22 and the SIS100H gets the nod there. If you do decide to trade or sell, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a buyer

bcn31

Star Player
I agree with jesseb and would keep it if it fits your swing. I have a hard time putting it down and using a different bat because I like it that much.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Have you swung a 100h before? If so, does it fit your swing? I can't see another bat outperforming the SIS100H. I swung all the new eastons, worth, miken, and the z4000. Nothing performed better than the SIS100H. The connel and the dual stamp z4 were comparable to my 100h demo. Can't speak for the demarinis other than the siscl22 and the SIS100H gets the nod there. If you do decide to trade or sell, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a buyer

No. They are not as hot as the mikens. I've had the og 100h and st100. Both incredible bats when you talk about price per swing and performance. BUT the new mikens are better. Far and away better? Nah but imo they are better and I LOVED the 2012 line

lawdizzle

The Veteran
"Better" can have numerous definitions. Are there hotter bats out of the wrapper...Yes. Will they last 1,000's of swings like the Easton's...No. More importantly, I can guarantee they wont pass compression when they have 1,000's of swings. So, point being...if you're looking for a game ready hot out of the wrapper bat, its not the SIS 100H. If you're looking for something that you can put some BP time in with, and will last 1,000's of swings, the SIS...or any Easton for that matter will do.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
"Better" can have numerous definitions. Are there hotter bats out of the wrapper...Yes. Will they last 1,000's of swings like the Easton's...No. More importantly, I can guarantee they wont pass compression when they have 1,000's of swings. So, point being...if you're looking for a game ready hot out of the wrapper bat, its not the SIS 100H. If you're looking for something that you can put some BP time in with, and will last 1,000's of swings, the SIS...or any Easton for that matter will do.

I agree with this. Just a matter of what you are looking for. I just wanted to point out that as far as pure performance in my experience the mikens out shine pretty much anything out there now BUT they are known for failing compression and definitely shouldn't bp them.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
The new mikens out of the wrapper will outperform the SIS100H out of the wrapper. At 800 swings Itd be hard to tell which is better. But yes, you're correct in saying the mikens are hotter out of the wrapper. As well as the Worth's and the z4000's

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
I put down my 2k hit 100 for a 30 hit 4 the fallen. Again. They are very very good. But there was a noticeable difference in performance. The fallen was clearly out performing the Easton. And like it said the 100 had 2k hits. Now as far as the sis. The one I hit was very new but in contact felt like the og although I think it had a tad more EL than the og

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
The 4TF is the best bat to come out since the OG 100h. Just sucks that they're so brittle, and fail compression so quickly....as far as out of the wrapper performance, the 4TF was the best I've ever swung.

Naptownkram

Addicted to Softballfans
Like most have said does this 100H fit your swing if so yes open her up and the SIS 100H's are stiff out of wrapper but put some swings on it and it will open up and be your gamer I'm sure!!!

Rallycap

Star Player
Just got back from hitting several more rounds of bp with my SIS 100. At this point it probably has about 150-175 hits and it still doesnt even have a single ball mark on the barrel. This thing seems indestructible. I believe the 100h was forged from the same material as Thor's hammer.

Anyway, it's starting to loosen up. It didn't feel as stiff as it was the last time I hit. It feels great in my hands and I'm hitting lots of line drives. It seems to suit my swing well even though I'm typically more comfortable with balanced bats. I can't wait to use it this season.

My only issue is the Smash It Sports logo is a freaking eye sore on such an otherwise badass looking bat.

Orin

Star Player
I recently did a short BP session with my SIS 100H and was pretty impressed with my first Easton. I like how it felt more stiff than my other 2 piece bats and it really feels like it's opening up more and more. I can't wait till I get more hacks on it...I was hitting lasers all over and then I hit one of the farthest balls I've ever hit over a baseball fence (325' down the line) and it cleared by over 20' so I was really impressed especially with it being about 40 degrees and we're at sea level in Seattle with damp cold air. I can't compare it with the OG 100H, but I like it so far.